In your new role you will:
- Getting an overview of product and test development of automotive semiconductors
- Getting to know the test system (Visual Basic for Application based Programming Environment)
- Getting to know a proprietary house internal solution for test virtualization (incorporating Virtual Prototypes of our ASICs implemented in System C, Models of our instruments, implemented in C#)
- Verification, compilation and roll-out of new ASIC models, enhancing the existing tool chain by new features
- Supporting the UserGroup (up 12 developers) with user and developer know how and managing feature and change requests
- Unit Testing to verify functionality for roll-out
Start: by arrangement (min. 6 months; possibility of extension)
Work time: part-time (min. 16hrs)
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. The salary for this position is €1.333,– gross p.m.(full-time basis) for Bachelor’s students and €1.746,– gross p.m.(full-time basis) for Master’s students.
- University studies in Applied Sciences in Information Technology, Electrical Engineering or related
- Ability to create creative, effective and dynamic solutions
Experience / Knowledge:
- Programming: VBA, C/C++, C#, or similar, System C a strong advantage
- Methodologies: Server/Client Architecture and basics in Agile Development
- OS: Windows, Unix and Linux
- Social: good communication skills and self-Management
- English (fluent)
- German (desired)
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Transcript of records
- Copy of your final Matura certificate
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
DICE is a dynamic and fast-growing company in the field of microelectronics, with a strong focus on research and development. DICE is focusing on high-frequency integrated switching circuits for automotive applications using state-of-the-art Bipolar/RF-CMOS semiconductor technologies as well as on complex mixed signal ICs that are used in high frequency radar applications (77/79 GHz).
What we offer you in Linz
Almost 3.200 people work at four different sites in Austria.
Find out more about our location Linz