IT Business Systems Analyst-Enterprise Content Management
Are you inspired by “what’s next”? So are we.
When you join the Albemarle team, you contribute to a better tomorrow. You will play a role in powering many of the world’s largest and most critical industries, from energy and communications to transportation and electronics. We are putting innovation to work to improve people’s lives and we want YOU to be a part of it.
This position is responsible for developing and executing a holistic and consistent Content Management strategy. The incumbent will ensure that the best content strategies appropriate for the unique needs of our organizations are applied to the content management solutions. He/she will work closely with our local, regional, and global key stakeholders to maximize the value of the global Content Management platform and its content. The incumbent will work with business to optimize the content and security models on an on-going basis to ensure that the integrity of content is maintained consistently for reliable and accurate publishing to multiple-channels.
Role is responsible for understanding and assessing business systems and operations, identifying issues and opportunities and recommending appropriate IT solutions. The role will ensure proper translation of business requirements into a set of structured business process, systems, technology, and organization specifications that satisfy the company’s strategic and operational objectives. This job requires extensive knowledge of company business operations, high analysis capability, and a thorough understanding of business systems development and implementation processes.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Assist with development and execution of a holistic and consistent Content Management strategy
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators to maximize the value of our content, optimize business processes, and improve solution performance.
- Work with functional teams to understand their content management needs to bring innovative content management solutions.
- Provide process and capabilities support to users; develop training and communication materials; raise awareness; improve processes; share best practices locally, regionally, and globally; analyze systems performance and operating efficiency.
- Work largely autonomously on a range of projects and tasks with multiple parts
- 5-8 years of experience in IT department and / or consulting positions
- Proven ability in Open Text, Sharepoint, or other content management solutions, technically and operationally
- proven record of professional progression and an understanding of SAP.
- future focused, willing to embrace new SAP technologies such as SAP S/4 HANA.
- experience in different business environments and IT related systems
- Familiar with an international, multi-cultural environment.
- Experience translating business needs into project requirements
- Project Management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills
- Knowledge in SAP S/4, HANA Enterprise, development and/or support
- Experience in chemical manufacturing or process industries
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related scientific application
- Fluent in English and another local language
Apply via the ‘Apply’ button.