Leading a team of IT technical engineers you will apply the skills learned from your strong technical background in IT infrastructure and IT Business systems to ensure their confidentiality, integrity and availability. You will also need to be well versed in IT security; an industry qualification would be advantageous but solid experience from previous roles is crucial
Detailed Duties and Responsibilities
- Strong communication and leadership skills to provide the team with On-The-Job skills development.
- Management, mentoring, training and recruitment of IT support engineers.
- Designing, building and maintaining an evolving IT infrastructure and IT Services
- Responsibility for the Service Desk and the efficient and timely delivery of IT support services
- Problem Management: all problems are tracked, prioritized, and not considered solved until the affected business users consider them solved
- Change Management and strict adherence to formal change management policies and processes
- Development of IT procedures and workflows including architecture, security, and disaster recovery
- Adherence to IT and Security policies and controls
- Liaising with clients to ascertain and implement their IT and security requirements
- Administration and management of firewalls in line with best practice
- Resource Management – appropriate allocation and effective management of IT resources
- Strong understanding of the concepts of Project Management and scheduling
- Negotiation and maintenance of vendor and consultant contracts and service agreements
- Development and maintenance of service levels for IT services
- Continuous Service Improvement
- Maintain complete documentation of all IT services, systems & disaster recovery plans
- 3-5 years of prior experience in IT Team management
- Fluency of English at the level of free business communication is a must C1/C2
- Strong understanding of IT fundamentals and IT team management principles
- Self-assured, Feel very confident and positive about yourself and your abilities.
- Strong negotiation skills, planning and analytical thinking
- Communicative, Speak and/or write well and get your ideas across to others easily.
- Interpreter, Look at things and make sense of them, figure out what is needed and how to fulfil it.
- Analytical, Break a problem down to see what is really going on.
- Confident, Pleasant, Energetic, Helpful, Trustworthy
- Efficient, Perform tasks in the fastest and simplest ways that they can be done.
- Flexible, Can carry out many different responsibilities, sometimes with very little advanced notice.
- Handle Complaints, Deal effectively with obstacles/complaints.
- Punctual, Always on time for things.
- Precise, Make sure that things are done accurately, correctly and exactly.
- Resourceful, Think of new and different ways to do things when there are no obvious solutions.
- Creative, Use your imagination to come up with new ideas or to solve problems.
Offer & Benefits
- Permanent Employment Contract
- Salary: PLN+16k Brutto/Gross “Negotiable Depending on Experience”
- Motivational Programs and Engaging Events
- An interesting and dynamic work environment in a dynamically developing international company
- Job Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Contract Duration: Open Contract
- Travel Needed: Yes
- Travel Destinations: Multiple
- Travel Frequency: Low (4 to 6 times annually)
How To Apply
If you are interested in the job and you meet the above criteria you need to:
- Register / sign-in to www.spotonps.pl
- Create your resume
- Apply for this job with your resume.
Please take into consideration that due to the large volumes of applicants, we will only contact the shortlisted ones
In the CV, or resume or application, place the following statement:
“I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of current and future recruitment processes through “Spot On Sp. z o.o.” and its clients and partners, pursuant to the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended).”
#spoton #Jobs #job #work #praca #rekrutacja #travail #trabajo #работа #raditi #práce #arbejde #werk #tehdätyötä #arbeit #δουλειά #munka #lavoro #aarbecht #trabalhos #muncă #pábotá #práca #nábor #rekruttering #werving #rekrytointi #recrutement #recrutement #ΠΡΟΣΛΗΨΗ #toborzás #reclutamento #recrutement #rekruttering #recrutamento #recrutare #reclutamiento #rekrytering # вербування #delo #arbete #робота #jobb #polska #warsaw #warszawa #krakow #poznan #poland #polandjobs #europe #middleeast #arabic
- Address Warsaw
- Salary Offer PLN+16k Brutto/Gross "Negotiable Depending on Experience"