Wynagrodzenie od 14 tys. PLN brutto miesięcznie „Do negocjacji w zależności od doświadczenia”
Szukamy doświadczonego Menedżera ds. Wsparcia i Usług IT, więc jeśli jesteś weteranem branży IT z doświadczeniem w zarządzaniu zespołem to ta oferta jest dla Ciebie.
Poszukujemy wybitnego menedżera ds. Wsparcia i usług IT, który łączy doskonałe umiejętności techniczne z dużą wiedzą biznesową i potwierdzonymi umiejętnościami skutecznego dostarczania usług IT do firmy.
To ekscytująca i pełna wyzwań rola w jednym z naszych największych centrów BPO w Polsce.
Kierując zespołem inżynierów IT Service Desk, będziesz odpowiedzialny za wydajne i profesjonalne dostarczanie wsparcia i usług informatycznych o krytycznym czasie reakcji, a także realizację różnych projektów informatycznych dla firmy. Twoje praktyczne doświadczenia ostatnich lat będą miały kluczowe znaczenie dla mentoringu inżynierów, zapewniania fachowych instrukcji technicznych w zakresie eskalacji zgłoszeń i realizacji projektów informatycznych. Z poprzednich ról powinieneś mieć doświadczenie we wspieraniu firmy pracującej 24/7 z ponad tysiącem użytkowników końcowych, monitorowaniu KPI i przestrzeganiu SLA.
Salary starting from +14K PLN Gross / Month “Negotiable Depending on experience”
We are Looking for an experienced IT Support and Services Manager, so if you are an experienced IT talent with a track record of managing a team and making a difference, then this opportunity is for you.
To Elaborate, we are seeking an exceptional IT Support & Services Manager, who combines strong technical skills with an acute business awareness, and a proven ability to deliver IT services effectively to the business. This is an exciting and challenging role, working in one of our largest BPO Centres in Poland.
Leading a team of IT Service Desk engineers, you will be responsible for the efficient and professional delivery of time-critical IT support and IT services, in addition to the delivery of various IT projects for the business. Your recent hands-on experience will be vital for the mentoring of the engineers, providing expert technical direction for ticket escalations and the implementation of IT projects. From previous roles, you will have experience supporting a 24/7 business of 1000+ end users, monitoring and adhering to tight SLAs and KPIs
#spoton #Jobs #job #work #praca #rekrutacja #travail #trabajo #работа #raditi #práce #arbejde #werk #tehdätyötä #arbeit #δουλειά #munka #lavoro #aarbecht #trabalhos #muncă #pабота #práca #nábor #rekruttering #werving #rekrytointi #recrutement #Rekrutierung #ΠΡΟΣΛΗΨΗ #toborzás #reclutamento #Rekrutement #rekruttering #recrutamento #recrutare #reclutamiento #rekrytering #вербування #delo #arbete #робота #jobb #polska #warsaw #warszawa #krakow #poznan #poland #polandjobs #europe #middleeast
This newly created role will be leading a team of IT Service Desk engineers. You will be responsible for the efficient and professional delivery of time-critical IT support and IT services, in addition to the delivery of various IT projects for the business. Your recent hands-on experience will be vital for the mentoring of the engineers, providing expert technical direction for ticket escalations and the implementation of IT projects. From previous roles, you will have experience supporting a 24/7 business of 1000+ end users, monitoring and adhering to tight SLAs and KPIs.
Combining your technical skills with a pragmatic, intelligent and solutions-based approach to problem-solving, you will lead by example in providing customer service excellence. You will create and maintain key relationships within the business to ensure the ongoing alignment of IT with Operations and the wider business.
As part of the role, you will own all non-Infrastructure related IT processes for the site, including asset tracking and auditing, licence management, procurement and budgetary management; PC image deployments and vulnerability management; process improvement and cross-department collaboration.
You will work along-side the Infrastructure Manager, forming the IT management team with the IT Director to deliver IT projects and solutions that are aligned with company strategy, best practice, and client demands.
Detailed Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsibility for the Service Desk and the efficient and timely delivery of IT support services.
- Provisioning of IT services and solutions for new business projects
- Administration and management of Application, System and Network support
- Adherence to all IT and Security policies and controls.
- Designing and implementing new solutions and services
- Cooperating with the IT Infrastructure Manager and clients to ascertain and implement their IT and security requirements
- Development of local IT procedures and workflows
- Management, mentoring, and training of IT engineers.
- Problem Management: all problems are tracked, prioritized, and not considered solved until the affected business users consider them solved.
- Change Management: strict adherence to formal change management policies and processes.
- Resource Management – appropriate allocation and effective management of IT resources.
- Negotiation and maintenance of vendor and consultant contracts and service agreements.
- Development and maintenance of service levels for all IT services provided to the business.
- Cooperating with the IT Infrastructure manager in Maintaining a testable disaster recovery plan for all IT services.
- Maintain complete documentation of all services and systems.
- Financial tracking and budget management.
- Training: Train staff on new software.
- Collaborates with departments in the company to improve IT systems and processes.
- Cooperating with the IT Infrastructure Manager and stakeholders on business projects
- 5+ years prior IT management experience with a focus on process improvement, best-practice, complex infrastructure management, and partnership with business leaders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Polish and English) C1/C2
- Strong understanding of IT fundamentals and IT team management principles
- Experience in Supporting a 24/7 business
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Management Systems, or related technical field
- Microsoft MCSE or similar certifications
- Exposure to ISO 27001 or other security frameworks would be a very strong advantage
- Ability to understand the goals, needs and strategy of both the business and IT and translate these into deliverables
- Experience with governance, compliance and audit
- Organizational maturity, with the ability to develop strategies, articulate ideas, resolves conflicts, and lead cross-functional teams to accomplish business objectives
- Leadership skills and Team player; working effectively as part of local and global teams
Targeted Technical Skills
- Operating Systems (Windows 7, 8, 10; OSX, Windows Server 2008-2016; Linux)
- Mobile Operating Systems – Android, iOS
- Up-to-date with current Server and PC hardware technologies
- Advanced understanding of Active Directory best practice (Group Policies, RBAC/AGDLP, etc.)
- Networking principles, technologies, and architecture
- Facilities systems – VoIP systems, Door Access Control, CCTV, Alarms, etc.
- PC image deployment technologies
- Vulnerability Management
- Networking principles, technologies, and architecture
- PC image deployment technologies
- Asset management systems
- Solid understanding of the following;
- Server Virtualization
- Infrastructure hardware – Servers, storage, networking, firewalls
- Additional good to have technical experience:
- Cloud technologies and services, Office 365, Azure, AWS (IaaS, SaaS, PaaS, IDaaS)
- Exposure to security solutions e.g. Splunk, AlienVault, LogRhythm
- Experience of handling and securing confidential data is highly desirable
- Cloud CRM solutions e.g. SalesForce
Targeted Interpersonal Skills
- Self-assured; Feel very confident and positive about yourself and your abilities.
- Resilient; Able to work to tight deadlines and within constraints
- Strong negotiation skills; planning and analytical thinking
- Communicative; Speak and/or write well and get your ideas across to others easily.
- Interpreter; Look at things and make sense of them, figure out what is needed and how to fulfil it.
- Analytical; Break a problem down to see what is really going on.
- Confident; Pleasant, Energetic, Helpful, Trustworthy
- Efficient; Perform tasks in the fastest and simplest ways that they can be done.
- Flexible; Can carry out many different responsibilities, sometimes with very little advanced notice.
- Handle Complaints; Deal effectively with obstacles/complaints.
- Punctual; Always on time for things.
- Precise; Make sure that things are done accurately, correctly and exactly.
- Resourceful; Think of new and different ways to do things when there are no obvious solutions.
- Creative; Use your imagination to come up with new ideas or to solve problems.
Offer & Benefits
- Permanent Employment Contract
- Salary: PLN+14k Brutto/Gross “Negotiable Depending on Experience”
- Motivational Programs and Engaging Events
- An interesting and dynamic work environment in a dynamically developing international company
- Job Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Contract Duration: Open Contract
- Travel Needed: Yes
- Travel Destinations: Multiple
- Travel Frequency: Low (4 to 6 times annually)
How To Apply
If you are interested in the job and you meet the above criteria you need to:
- Register / sign-in to www.spotonps.pl
- Create your resume
- Apply for this job with your resume.
Please take into consideration that due to the large volumes of applicants, we will only contact the shortlisted ones
In the CV, or resume or application, place the following statement:
“I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of current and future recruitment processes through “Spot On Sp. z o.o.” and its clients and partners, pursuant to the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended).”
#spoton #Jobs #job #work #praca #rekrutacja #travail #trabajo #работа #raditi #práce #arbejde #werk #tehdätyötä #arbeit #δουλειά #munka #lavoro #aarbecht #trabalhos #muncă #pábotá #práca #nábor #rekruttering #werving #rekrytointi #recrutement #recrutement #ΠΡΟΣΛΗΨΗ #toborzás #reclutamento #recrutement #rekruttering #recrutamento #recrutare #reclutamiento #rekrytering # вербування #delo #arbete #робота #jobb #polska #warsaw #warszawa #krakow #poznan #poland #polandjobs #europe #middleeast #arabic
- Salary Offer Starting from +14K PLN Gross / Month “Negotiable Depending on experience”