Infrastructure Operations Technical Analyst
We are looking for a Technical Analyst to work in a FUN dynamic and exciting environment. To provide you with the opportunity to progress in the business.
This is a great opportunity to work for, but also wants to offer flexible working and great benefits.
The Infrastructure Operations Technical Analyst is responsible for the first line of IT infrastructure hardware and systems. By working in a queue of IT incidents and service requests, the Technical Analyst wants to deliver to agreed service level to business customers.
Role specific objectives
- Resolve incidents in line with current KPIs.
- Complete service requests in line with current KPIs.
- Priority workload ensure that current IR / SR resolution targets are achieved.
- Pass IT issues to a supplier.
- Respond to alerts and ensure that remedial actions are identified and executed.
- Communicating impacting issues to line managers.
- Understand product roadmaps and work with vendors to plan upgrades and remediations.
- Identifying initiatives to lower operating costs and increase efficiency.
- Identify common causes of incidents / service requests and make line managers aware.
- Support Executive Colleagues and their Representatives on all ISD related queries.
- Configure and support mobile devices [iOS and Android].
- Support the use of technology during meetings, conferences and announcements.
- Configure, Support and Maintain the Audio Video Conferencing assets across different ASDA sites.
- Participate in developing self-help guides for colleagues and on site training for super users.
- Experience of IT support
- Windows, Active Directory, Networking Basics
- Good communications skills
- Logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good prioritization skills
- Discretionary bonus
- Sharesave plan
- Stakeholder Pension Plan
- Free parking
- Colleague Discount
- Voluntary benefits
This position is open to flexible working / part time / job share