We need a fluent Italian/English speaker as a technical support Administrator to help our client in resolving their day-to-day IT related technical issues.
The Offer and Benefits:
- Attractive Salary: 6000 PLN Gross.
- Paid On-The-Job Training.
- Private Medical Insurance & Sports Card.
- Motivational Programs and Engaging Events.
- Work in a dynamically developing international company with an Interesting and dynamic work environment.
- Job Location: Central Warsaw.
- You will be solving technical issues and questions that our client team members report through the internal ticketing system.
- You will communicate directly with different stakeholders using the phone, ticketing system and remote tools.
- You will be Coordinating with different teams to solve issues in a timely manner.
- You will Perform “knowledge management” by creating instructions and articles of frequent issues and help in the training of support personnel.
- Prior experience in IT companies with solid experience and know-how on Windows is a must.
- Technical studies like BSc or MSc in Information Technology, or equivalent, is a plus.
- Advanced Fluency of Italian at the level of free business communication is a must C1.
- Fluency of English at the level of free business communication is a must C1.
- Knowledge of polish as a second foreign language is a plus.
- Communicative, Speak and/or write well and get your ideas across to others easily.
- Interpreter, Look at things and make sense of them, figure out what is needed and how to fulfil it.
- Analytical, Break a problem down to see what is really going on.
- Creative, Use your imagination to come up with new ideas or to solve problems.
- Flexible, Can carry out many different responsibilities, sometimes with very little advanced notice.
- Handle Complaints, Deal effectively with obstacles/complaints.
- Listen, Listen/pay attention to what others are saying, without daydreaming or judging them.
- Punctual, Always on time for things.
- Resourceful, Think of new, creative and different ways to do things when there are no obvious solutions.
How To Apply
If you are interested in the job and you meet the above criteria you need to:
- Register/sign-in to spotonps.pl
- Create your Resume
- Apply for this job with your resume which will include your CV.
Please take into consideration that due to the large volumes of applicants, we will only contact the shortlisted ones
In the CV, or resume or application, place the following statement:
“I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of current and future recruitment processes through “Spot On Sp. z o.o.” and its clients and partners, pursuant to the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended).”
#spoton #Jobs #job #work #praca #rekrutacja #travail #trabajo #работа #raditi #práce #arbejde #werk #tehdätyötä #arbeit #δουλειά #munka #lavoro #aarbecht #trabalhos #muncă #pábotá #práca #nábor #rekruttering #werving #rekrytointi #recrutement #recrutement #ΠΡΟΣΛΗΨΗ #toborzás #reclutamento #recrutement #rekruttering #recrutamento #recrutare #reclutamiento #rekrytering #вербування #delo #arbete #робота #jobb #polska #warsaw #warszawa #krakow #poznan #poland #polandjobs #europe #middleeast #arabic
Spot On is an equal opportunity Talent Acquisition company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age “Legally eligible to work”, ancestry, colour, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental impairment, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances in Europe. “To check all the details of European Commission Equality section, Kindly check the following link Know Your Rights”
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to any impairment during the application or the recruiting process, Kindly visit our accessibility section through our Help
For further assistance, kindly send us an email to Help@spotonps.com
- Address Warszawa
- Salary Offer 6000 PLN Brutto/Gross