The job student will support the Marketing Automotive team in Linz by supporting
- Technical documentation
- Creation of presentations
- General office tasks
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Student in the field of chemistry, polymerisation or engineering (Master students preferred)
- Excellent German (C1) and English (B2) language skills
- Ability to work with multi-cultural teams in an international environment
- Open minded
- Supportive and cooperative
- Communicative person
- Working hours: marginal employment (39 hours/month)
- Duration of the assignment: January 2018 – December 2018
- Location: Linz, Austria
We offer a competitive compensation based on the chemical industry collective labour agreement for white collar-worker of EUR 425,17, plus pro-rata christmas and vacation bonus.
For more detailed information please contact the local HR department, Mrs. Jutta Klein 0043/732/6981/3838.
If you are interested in a this position, please apply online.