Program SaVIE (VIE of Sanofi) is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since the VIE Program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore,
only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of
Junior Project Manager (Administration) – VIE Contract M/W
Support to the local Vaccine Management & Sales Force Team, mainly for administrative tasks, including but not limited to:
- Assistance in internal administration and finalization of sales support materials, including e-buy processes communication, organisation & supervision of related processes (e.g. creation of SAP numbers)
- Involvement in Marketing-Medico projects (e.g. symposiums, reprints)
- Communication with and support of sales force, cooperation with external business partners
- Support of sales force meetings/ internal / external meetings (organisation, presentations)
- Monitoring and progress control project administration
- Assistance with preparation of Business Unit plans
- Assistance in running administrative databases.
The perfect candidate would be an ambitious, open minded, creative and motivated person, willing to contribute to the success of the Team. As integrated support the team, the ideal candidate has excellent communication and organization skills, will be able to work both individually and collaboratively within the small team and within the network of a Multi Country Organisation Germany – Austria. A positive personal attitude towards vaccinations and science in general, is necessary. Very good command of German and English is essential for that role.
- Master Degree in Business Administration or Science, Pharmacy, Medicine.
- First practical experience supporting administration processes or similar role is required
- Any pharmaceutical or life science field would be advantageous.
Skills & Knowledge
- Good communication skills – written and oral presentation (incl. Power Point)
- Database usage skills
- Fluent in MS Office suite
- Perfect organisational skills
- Entrepreneur, Open-minded, Result oriented
- Motivated to high performance, self-starter. Must be able to drive projects to completion.
Sanofi is a global healthcare leader focused on patients’ needs, engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs. Sanofi has core strengths in diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets and Sanofi Genzyme.
At Sanofi, our ambition is to be an integrated global healthcare company, focused on patients’ needs. Much more than just a leading pharmaceutical company, Sanofi is committed to transforming scientific innovations into solutions and services that protect health, enhance life, and respond to the needs of the 7 billion people in the world. We trust our ambition to guide and inspire us as we work to create a future with optimal health and wellness for everyone.