INTRASOFT International, a leading European IT solutions provider, is seeking on behalf of one of the European Institutions based in Brussels, a professional to cover the following opening:
User Application Support (Helpdesk)
- User guidance and support regarding the use of information systems
- Follow-up of incidents related to information systems organization of the reporting
- Capture, develop, share and effectively use of knowledge database.
- Follow-up of user requests
- Follow-up of bug reports
- Functional testing of new releases of information systems
- Improving documentation and creating FAQs based on received calls
Knowledge and skills
- Proven knowledge in end user assistance
- Proven knowledge of incident management and collaborative tools
- Good IT skills
- Knowledge of wiki, collaborative sites and social networks
- Excellent communication / writing skills.
- Capability of integration in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in team.
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings
- Capability to provide trainings on the use of the Information Systems and applications
- Able to use the office automation tools used in the Commission (MS-Office).
- BA/MA degree
- At least 4 years of user support experience.
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to analyse complex documents
- Ability to understand business and technical user requirements
- Ability to follow and interpret Internal procedures and standards
- Ability to work with imposed deadlines
- Ability to work independently on specific tasks while at the same time functioning as a member of a team.
- Possess a friendly and patient attitude
- Excellent English (spoken and written)
- An intermediate level of French is absolutely mandatory.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.