Gfi is a worldwide IT group employing 14.000 consultants, generating a turnover of € 1.015M. The local affiliate Gfi BeLux employs 260 consultants and generates a turnover of over € 25M. We have local offices in Leuven, Gent, Brussels, Wavre and Leudelange (LU).
Gfi covers all phases of IT development and solutions lifecycles and focuses primarily on large organisations, governmental authorities and regional entities. As a solution provider and integrator Gfi combines people, technology, applications and information in order to make our customers business processes more flexible and efficient. Gfi focuses on digital and mobile technologies, on custom made developments as well as on packaged solutions, on large scale agile fixed price projects as well as on time & material services.
Liferay Developer M/F
Gfi is at the centre of digital transformation for its customers. We develop innovative digital solutions and platforms, to help our customers serve their customers better. Gfi is not only a no-nonsense, solid, and stable company with a great knowledge and domain expertise, we pay attention to every consultant. For us, people are the heart of the organisation and they are the key to our success. IT’s all about you.
As a Liferay Specialist, you will be able to use the latest technologies to build solutions for our customers. You have an Agile mind set, and are eager to take up responsibilities in the projects and teams in which you work.
If you have a creative and independent spirit and are a team player who is communicative and passionate about application development, eager to learn and grow, then you are the person we are looking for. We’d love to have you on board. Let’s talk about your future.
- Our business unit Digital is the “e-process” competence center that uses portal, collaborative, social and information management technologies to streamline and align different kinds of business processes.
- As consultant you are involved in the different phases of the project cycle and you take up your responsibilities
- Make an analysis of the business requirements and translate them into state-of-the-art software applications.
- Be part of team that develops software applications and build scalable apps in an agile way, all based on a high performance architecture.
- Eager to learn about the latest technologies and putting them into practice, together with a top team of highly experienced Java consultants
- You have a good background in Java and Liferay development together with a genuine interest in front-end technologies
- Good to have skills: Linux, Bootstrap, Responsive web design, jQuery, OSGI, Gradle, Maven, Git
As Liferay specialist you
- design solutions on the Liferay platform to fulfill functional specifications / user stories
- build the solutions on the Liferay platform (design custom modules, portlets, integrate with external services, use MVC design pattern, extend existing Liferay Portlets)
- establish best practices for development on the Liferay platform
- give demos of Liferay based solutions
Apart from your project related assignments, you will be involved in internal projects and activities: coaching junior colleagues, actively participating in knowledge sharing via the GFI knowledge platform, technical update sessions, etc…
- Challenging projects using the latest technologies.
- A very talented team of senior consultants to learn from.
- Flexible hours and an attractive salary with company car, meal vouchers,…
- A personal development career plan and coach / mentor.
Belgium, Flanders, Flemish Brabant
More than 5 years within sector/technology
- Dutch (B2- Independant User: upper intermediate)
- English (B2- Independant User: upper intermediate)
- French (B1- Independant User: intermediate)