Mirakl is a fast growing technology company offering online retailers, B2B distributors and media publishers a solution to drive more sales with larger ranges of products at higher margins with no inventory investments: the Mirakl Marketplace Platform ©. Mirakl works with many of the world’s leading retail organizations, including Best Buy, Boulanger, Auchan Group, Carrefour, Darty, Galeries Lafayette, Nature&Découvertes, Monshowroom and Truffaut.
After a 20-million-dollar Series B round of funding in 2015, we now have a global presence with offices in Paris, London, Munich and Boston. We have grown tremendously but we still need YOU to be a part of our expansion! Created 5 years ago, Mirakl has all the advantages of a start-up: a lot of flexibility and autonomy in your work, still new markets to penetrate, strategic discussions and challenging projects.
We are seeking a highly motivated, dynamic and polyvalent profile to help us with a large part of the marketing and communication activities deployed by Mirakl globally, starting in January 2018. It includes building and managing marketing online and offline campaigns, contributing to content creation and communication, and managing field marketing initiatives such as co-marketing and events. This exciting opportunity includes developing a strong, extensive and valuable experience in Marketing and Communication in a growing, international company!
Key responsibilities include :
- Working as junior project manager on the organization of the Marketplace Summit by Mirakl, an annual event gathering 400+ professionals
- Developing and executing the events strategy: organizing lead-generation events, planning Mirakl’s attendance to industry events, coordinating logistics and enhancing team performances onsite
- Running Social Media campaigns, managing the French blog
- Working on online marketing campaigns linked to our activity, owning the execution and analyzing the results
- Writing, reviewing or translating content for communication materials such as press releases or other various brochures
- Working closely with the Sales team to ensure the success of lead generation events by providing relevant briefings, materials and marketing actions to increase lead generation
- Working closely with the Alliance team on joint opportunities with partners in all EMEA
- You are enrolled in a Master’s Degree in a top Business School, Engineering School or Political Studies Institute.
- You are fluent in French and proficient in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You demonstrate a strong interest in e-commerce, new technologies and exploring new opportunities
- You are a creative problem-solver, able to work well independently and collaboratively and to handle challenging business situations
- You are detail-oriented and have very strong organizational and planning skills
- Experience with a Marketing Automation Tool and/or CRM (SalesForce) or Photoshop/Illustrator is a plus
- You are available to start your 6-months internship in January 2018
This internship could become a permanent role in our company!
- 1000€ or 1200€ / month based on candidate profile
- 50 % coverage of your transportation card
- Meal vouchers