The world’s most well-known dating site is looking for writers to join our profile writing service. Are you passionate about the difference between telling and showing? Do people tell you things sound so much better when you say them? Do you understand that a good profile isn’t just a description, but an invitation to chat and connect?
Well then you might be the perfect addition to ProfilePro.
You’ll work with member information and help turn it into a story that brings them to life. A writing-related degree and/or experience helping to shape people’s stories is key. If you’ve taken someone’s bullet points and turned them into more than a bio but a true glimpse into their life, then please consider applying for this role.
– Annual contracts, which renew at end of calendar year
– ACH or mailed paper checks available for payment every two weeks
– Compensation is $15 per completed profile, no maximum on how many can be completed, though quality is monitored.
– Minimum production expected: 15-20 profiles per week
– At least 2-4 years of professional writing experience
– Bachelor’s Degree in English, Advertising, Marketing or a related field
– Exceptional attention to detail
– A Swiss army knife who can write in different tones and for different genders
– A maestro who can make the different parts of an online profile work together to craft a cohesive and compelling portrait.
Job Type: Contract
- Creative Writing: 3 years
- Professional Writing: 3 years