Joule is an Irish Company formed in 2008 to offer the heating plumbing and plumbing merchants a service that was based on product expertise and knowledge, short delivery times and nationwide distribution. The strength of this offering can be seen in the quality and innovation of our product range and design in renewables, hot water production and storage, and a range heat emitters. Joule has rapidly grown to become Irelands premier supplier of renewable, heating and hot water systems and has now expanded into the UK and Poland.
Joule are seeking a Mechanical Engineer for our expanding technical team. The job functions will include but will not be limited to the following:
- To work on the tendering of packages
- Technical Support to our sales team and customer base
- Sizing and designing of systems
- Provide design schematics for our systems
- Level 7/8 Mechanical/Electrical/Energy related Engineering Degree.
- Team Player
- Attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to think strategically and formulate innovative plans and solutions
- Ability to handle workload issues, and team and client relationships, both under normal circumstances, and at times of significant pressure.
- Good Phone skills
Job Type: Full-time