Are you a native Spanish speaker with fluent English language knowledge and great communicational skills? If both your answers are yes, then we are looking for you! We are searching for new colleagues to join our call center team on a long-term base.
Come and challenge yourself in our international, cloud customer service team!
Task: Checking and confirming newly registered customers data, with outbound calls and answering inbound calls according to FAQs.
Our Client runs their own platform that aims to be the de facto market standard for people choosing cars across Europe. The site provides vast amounts of data on different car models and equipments, with the aim of hosting the most up-to-date dataset in the industry, containing over 5,000 car models and trims and about five million configuration options.
- Native Spanish (European Spanish) and fluent English language knowledge
- Solid computer skills and precision of data entry
- Previous customer support/contact center experience is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Spanish (European)
- Able to work minimum 4 hours a day (20 hours a week) + weekend shifts (you do not have to work all weekends)
- Attend training: provided by CloudAgents and our partner
Hours: The operating hours are 8:30-20:30 (CET) Mon-Sun .
Work type: Permanent work from home, freelancer partnership
Hourly fee: 9 EUR
Work Environment Requirements:
- Quiet workplace (tasks are delivered from the comfort of the help-desk agent’s home)
- USB Headset (separate microphone and loudspeakers are not good enough to manage calls)
- Computer or Laptop with Windows operating system (if possible)
- Broadband internet connection (mobile internet is not good enough to manage calls)
- We use cloud based call center technology – You need to download our Virtual Call Center, which needs to be tested.
- We train all of our agents online before the beginning of any project (compulsory to attend)
- We monitor the progress of agents and acknowledge successful inquiries
If you are interested to join our team, please send your English CV and a short voice recording of yourself to us.
Voice Recording : please record a 2 minutes presentation of yourself in Spanish, stating where you were raised, where you studied and where you have worked previously. It is important for our client to know you have a Spanish education and you are from Spain. No need to mention your age or anything too personal. Try to avoid dead air and long pauses.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: 8.00€ to 9.00€ /hour
- Spanish (European)