Is BLU for you?
Can you be our guests’ superhero? If you say Yes I Can! here at the Radisson Blu Astrid Hotel in Antwerp we’re looking for first class superheroes just like you!
At Radisson Blu Astrid Hotel in Antwerp we stand out together as one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
A warm welcome, a happy smile, a positive Yes I Can! attitude and a natural host. Our receptionists are the inspirational face of our hotels, and they know that our guests are number 1.
Key Responsibilities of a Night Receptionist:
• Participates in the prompt and courteous check in and check out of guests
• Responds to guest requests for information about the hotel and its surroundings
• Arranges for special services requested by the guest
Position Requirements and Offer Details
Requirements of a Night Receptionist:
• Excellent team player with strong communication skills, you will have a passion for delivering a great customer experience
• Previous experience of using Opera Property Management System is advantageous
• Fluency in both Dutch and English
If you have a passion for checking people in…or out, check in with us, and say Yes I Can! This is the job for you!
Hotel or Business Details
Located directly across from the city’s major train station, this architecturally stunning hotel in Antwerp also provides easy access to the Diamond District and the fashion quarter. The 247 soon to be refurbished rooms feature design by Michael Graves and amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet and individual climate control.
Square Brasserie and Terrace serves Belgian and international dishes paired with Belgian beers, and Windows of Antwerp hosts the Super Breakfast Buffet each morning.
Two floors of conference facilities, including 18 meeting rooms, a ballroom and a business center, provide an ideal setting for business gatherings or special events.