Role : NLG (NATURAL LANGUAGE GENERATION) Senior Developer
#Vacancy : 1
Duration : 12 Months, possibility of renewal
Location : Italy, Milan
Rate/Day : €225.00 – € 250.00/Day all-inclusive basis.
Language : Italian
Experience : 3-5 Years
Our customer is one of the leading global brand of mobile manufacturer, top ten global valuable brand as per Forbes. Very recently, they came up with a plan to localize their voice based virtual assistants for their mobile devices. As an initial phase, they are working for German, French, Spanish & Italian market.
This is contract engagement for 9-12 months with a high probability for renewals. We are hiring local people from Italy having minimum English-speaking capability for at least day to day work purpose.
There will be three tier of interview process before we issue contract. The first two are telephonic interview and final one either skype or face-to-face.
Currently, we are hiring …
- Senior Developer – Over all experience 3-5 years on related technology space.
If you are a freelancer and permanent resident of Italy; we encourage you to apply to become a part of finest technology team within Europe.
Roles and Requirements:
- Acquire and bring structure to data so that it can be used in advanced natural language generation apps.
- Build validation tools to maintain an architecture around NLG.
- Comfort manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources.
- An emphasis on incorporating human decisions into highly automated systems.
- Strong track record collaborating with data science, product, and engineering teams.
- Expertise in one or more of the following domains: Natural Language Understanding (NLU) and Natural Language Generation (NLG), Knowledge Base Management
- Strong background in developing Question Answering systems and Multi-Domain Goal-Oriented Dialogue systems
- for Knowledge Base Management: Expertise in Graph-Based Knowledge Base Construction
- for Natural Language Generation (NLG): Expertise in applying DNN for natural language generation
- Strong knowledge of Java or Python and general software development skills (source code management, debugging, testing, deployment, etc.)
Great to have:
- Familiarity with state of the art Chatbot APIs and technologies
- Experience with application of Deep Learning to Natural Language Processing tasks Key Qualifications: Java, Python, STS, RestAPI
- B.A degree computer Science or equivalent
- Dialog Management programming experience
- Natural Language Processing experience
Job Type: Contract
Salary: €225.00 to €250.00 /day