In your capacity as an Office Administration Specialist, you will act as the front-line interface and image of the Company Office in day-to-day interaction with the public as well as acting as the manager of day-to-day meetings events.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- A detailed requirement for the vacancy?
- Coordinate and schedule all meetings and training programs.
- Coordinate and Provide all services needed for the meetings and training programs (catering arrangements, stationeries, setup for special workshops, network connections setup)
- Report any technical or
- Maintenance problems to the appropriate department.
- Maintain records of meeting rooms occupancy and training programs.
- Handling other general administration department activities as issuing and proofreading printed materials requests for the entire company.
- Responsible for knowing the company’s material requirements (buffet stationary, printer ink etc.)
- Responsible for delivering the required materials to each department or subsidiary
- Keep accurate department logs
- Review invoices and other admin documents; staff overtime, total crew working hours, department expenditure logging etc.
- Follow up on various tasks and on different tasks.
- Fill-in for other department members as needed (company switchboard and library)
- 1-3 years of professional working experience in the administration field
- Knowledge of Microsoft office software
- Business Writing Skills
- Fluent in English C1 and Polish C2
- Communicative, Speak and/or write well and get your ideas across to others easily.
- Interpreter, Look at things and make sense of them, figure out what is needed and how to do it.
- Listen, Listen/pay attention to what others are saying, without daydreaming or judging them.
- Explain, Tell others why you do certain things the way you do or why you think the way you do.
- Creative, Use your imagination to come up with new ideas or to solve problems.
- Efficient, Perform tasks in the fastest and simplest ways that they can be done.
- Organized, Plan events/put things in order so that they run smoothly.
- Flexible, Can carry out many different responsibilities, sometimes with very little notice.
- Punctual, Always on time for things.
Offer & Benefits
- Attractive Salary (PLN 3,500 Gross / Brutto)
- Private Medical Insurance & Sports Card
- Motivational Programs and Engaging Events
- Job Location in Central Warsaw with direct access to shopping facilities and catering centre.
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Interesting and dynamic work environment in a dynamically developing international company
Job Location: Warsaw, Millennium Plaza.
Working Days/Hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:00.
Contract Type: Annually Renewable.
How To Apply
If you are interested in the job and you meet the above criteria you need to:
- Register/sign-in to www.spotonps.pl
- Create your Resume
- Apply for this job with your resume.
- If you have any technical difficulties, please send your CV noting the job title to the email address: email@example.com
Please take into consideration the large volumes of applicants, we only want the shortlisted ones
In your CV, resume or application, place the following statement:
“I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of current and future recruitment processes through “Spot On Sp. z o.o.” and its clients and partners, pursuant to the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended).”
#spoton#Jobs #job #work #praca #rekrutacja #travail #trabajo #работа #raditi #práce #arbejde #werk # tehdätyötä #arbeit #δουλειά #munka #lavoro #aarbecht #trabalhos #muncă #pабота #práca #nábor #rekruttering #werving #rekrytointi #recrutement #Rekrutierung #ΠΡΟΣΛΗΨΗ #toborzás #reclutamento #Rekrutement #rekruttering #recrutamento #recrutare #reclutamiento #rekrytering #вербування #delo #arbete #робота #jobb #polska #warsaw #warszawa #krakow #poznan #poland #polandjobs #europe #middleeast