Looklet is a B2B Fashion-technology company with world-leading high-end fashion e-commerce retailers as clients. At Looklet we create magic by combining engineering with fashion and photography.
Are you passionate about providing service at a consistently high level and enjoy communicating with others? Do you tailor your behavior to the situation and your colleagues, and do you care about a functional and organized office environment? Then this might be the job for you!
We are now looking for a competent, driven and service-oriented Office Assistant for a 75% position with a start date as soon as possible. The job as an Office Assistant encompasses a broad range of responsibilities to keep the office running. You would be the person that enables everyone to focus on the right things by taking care of the office from A-Z.
Some examples of the tasks that you will have:
- Maintaining office tidiness during the day (kitchen, bathrooms, meeting rooms, copy room, recycling)
- Monitoring and purchasing food, drinks, office supplies, office furniture (and assembling) and handling shortages
- Preparing basic breakfast and reset the kitchen afterwards including keeping track of the dishwashers and when they need to be unloaded
- Help the other co-workers with travel bookings (flights, hotels etc)
- Being present at the front-desk and welcoming visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Receiving and sorting incoming and outgoing mail/deliveries/couriers and answer incoming calls
- Keeping the work environment up to speed through effective and regular communication
- You have previous experience in similar work or experience in another service profession, preferably including administration tasks
- You are used to multi-tasking, have excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- You are a humble person and always ready to help out
- As a person, you are extremely service-oriented, driven and you see what needs to be done. You have a structured and pro-active mindset
- You are used to working independently and to updating others about the status of your assignment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You should be fluent in both spoken and written Swedish and English
It would be great if you also have
- A thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Good analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Prior experience working with Microsoft Office
Reporting to: HR Director
Start date: As soon as possible
Extent: 75% (part time)
Working hours: 08.00 – 15.00
Location: Medborgarplatsen, Stockholm, Sweden