Old Mutuals purpose of Enabling Positive Futures is to help our customers thrive by enabling them to achieve their lifetime financial goals. We believe that a great customer experience is rooted in a great employee experience, and we strive to enable our employees to Find Their Greatness through a Great Career, at a Great Global Company, with Great Leaders, a Great Culture and Great Rewards and Recognition. If our purpose resonates with you, and you are a driven and ambitious top achiever with a strong determination to succeed then join Old Mutual. We will provide you with opportunities to unleash your Greatness.
Old Mutual Finance was established in 2008 to provide unsecured lending products and services to the SA market. The business started with a staff compliment of 34 and has since grown to over 3000 staff with more than 300 branches nationally. Within our branches we offer insurance, transactional banking and lending products and servicing.
Old Mutual Finance is a licensed financial services and registered credit provider .
- Handles escalated calls from Administrator /Customer Service Consultant
- Provides feedback to relevant parties
- Acts as coach on skills and/or use of technology
- Operational Efficiency
- Provides input to process and system enhancement, especially in support of product, process or quality issues
- Personal Effectiveness
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results
- Accepts and lives the company values
- Quality Assurance
- Responsible for random quality assessment of completed cases / production / calls in an operational environment
- Assesses quality of internal work according to agreed standards and methods
- Performs quality checks on own work
- Adheres to service and quality standards
- Provides development feedback and/or coaching of clerical staff based on errors made by the individual
- The OMF Quality Assessor responsible for random quality assessment of completed cases / production / calls in an operational environment. Also accountable for providing development feedback and or coaching of clerical staff based on errors made by the individual. Could also deal with escalated calls / transactions. Provides input to process and system enhancements, especially in support of product, process or quality issues. No direct reports.
- Knowledge of product and processes.
- Information Monitoring
- Initiating Action
- Team Orientation
- Technical Knowledge
- 3-5 Years Quality Assessor experience
- Scarce African Languages would be advantageous