WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
During your internship, you will be supporting the Swarovski Gemstones Communication worldwide activities in digital projects and content marketing.
Some of your tasks will be:
- Help to maintain websites and other online channels
- Organize and coordinate our monthly content calendar in alignment with the marketing Team & international Communication managers
- Review articles, pictures, posts and spread the content in all relevant digital channels as well as organizing translations through agencies
- Coordinate the Social Media content & campaigns for our Facebook pages
- Create & send the monthly B2B newsletters
- Coordinate Digital Marketing Campaigns & SEO Improvements
WHAT WE EXPECT
You are a motivated talent with a team and result oriented mindset and a strong ability to coordinate people and organize your work according to goals and requirements.
Furthermore, you bring the following background:
- BA or MA student or graduate in: Media, Marketing, Communication & IT, with focus on digital marketing
- First experience in Communication and Digital Marketing
- Strong IT skills especially in MS-Office, film editing programs, photoshop and social media
- Fluent English language skills – German would be beneficial
- Affinity to social media and general digital marketing
WHAT WE OFFER
You’ll be part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity. We offer an internship for six months (February – August). As part of the Gemstones International Communication Team at Headquarter Wattens, you will gain not just exciting professional experience in online- & digital marketing, but also will work in a very intercultural, open-minded and creative ambient. Due to legal reasons, we advise that the collectively agreed base monthly salary for this position is at least € 1.525,57,- gross. Our actual salaries are market competitive, and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration.