PandaTree is a startup offering online foreign language tutoring for kids. Our mission is to make it convenient and fun for kids everywhere to learn a foreign language. We offer live, one-on-one lessons through our proprietary PandaTree Live! video platform, with friendly tutors and a unique standards-based curriculum we’ve developed. We’re based in Palo Alto, and currently have 30 Mandarin and Spanish tutors working for us.
We’re committed to helping kids build foreign language fluency because we believe in the importance of being able to communicate across cultures, and the brain-boosting benefits of language learning. We also believe that learning should be fun and strive to make every tutoring session an experience kids love. Learn more about us at PandaTree.com.
We are seeking an exceptional individual who shares our passion for children’s education to be our Online Marketing Manager. The role is initially a part-time contractor position with the possibility to develop into a full-time role.
- Manage and execute our organic and paid online marketing, with a focus on paid Facebook advertising.
- Develop our ad testing strategy, analyze campaign performance and ROI and track learnings for constant optimization.
- Develop customized target audiences.
- Develop eye catching, on-brand content for ads, including selecting images or videos and writing ad titles, developing offers, and optimizing landing pages.
- Create, launch and monitor ads using tools such as Hootsuite, AdEspresso and Facebook Ads Manager.
- Develop original organic posts on a regular basis on Facebook and Instagram.
Education and experience:
- Master’s degree preferred. Course work that required extensive writing.
- 2-5 years of online marketing experience, particularly doing Facebook advertising.
- Courses (online or offline) in digital marketing.
- Expertise with tools such as Hootsuite, AdEspresso, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Adwords and Excel.
- Ideally also experienced with video and photo editing and tools such as Photoshop and Final Cut or Adobe Premier.
- Interested in children’s education and foreign languages.
- Passionate about online marketing and always wanting to figure out what works.
- Excellent English skills including writing, spelling and grammar.
- Strong eye for design.
- Excellent analytics skills.
- Goal focused self-starter with creative ideas.
- Able to thrive in a fast-moving start up environment.
- Highest level of personal integrity and trustworthiness.
- Excellent references.
- Part-time contractor; 10-15 hours per week initially; can grow to more.
- Work hours flexible and can be remote.
- $25-$50 per hour, depending on experience.
- Work remotely, or from our office in Palo Alto, CA close to Hwy 101 and University Ave