Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Would you like to work in a rapidly growing company with opportunities for career growth?
We are seeking for a passionate, multi-talented and self-motivated
Mid/Senior Oracle database administrator.
This role will see you act as the DBA over core database systems for the business which will mainly focus on Oracle. However additional experience of MS SQL Server would be a great added bonus.
- Day-to-day support, monitoring, troubleshooting and administration of several databases
- Run regular batch processes for databases maintenance and performance tuning
- Resolve performance issues and conduct root cause analysis
- Establish and maintain backup and recovery policies and procedures
- Apply security patching and conduct version upgrade (from Oracle 11g to Oracle 12c)
- Ensure database security best practice is met
- Respond to issues and support calls, including security incidents
- Oracle 11g DBA Skills
- Ideally at least 2+ years hands-on production experience on Oracle Database Administration
- Experience of supporting Oracle database elements, including: performance tuning, patching, RMAN, DataGuard, Automatic Storage Management (ASM), Import-Export (datapump), PL/SQL and OEM
- A good understanding of the underlying operating systems (Windows/Linux) and networking technologies
- A good understanding of job scheduling and monitoring tools
- Oracle Linux administration experience including shell scripting knowledge
- Experience on Oracle RAC Clusters
- Experience on MS SQL Server Administration
- Exciting & friendly work environment
- Career & competencies’ development
- Continuous training
- Flexible working conditions
- Competitive salary package & bonus
- Internal competitions & rewards
- Team medical & life insurance
- Commuting Expenses