At AOQOD, our mission is to be innovative and progressive in all that we do .
Our business rely on Imports / Exports of goods. We established in december 2017 with prospective clients in key markets for Fast Moving Consumer Goods, commodities as well as essential industrial equipment.
In your role at AOQOD, we expect that you will share our enthusiasm to assist in making this venture a success, with properly executing and documenting international sales transactions and handling of legal documents.
Qualifications and experience:
The prospective candidate will have suitable qualifications equivalent to their role as a paralegal/ legal administrative assistant. Ideally they will hold a degree/ experience in law and marketing is an advantage.
1) The Paralegal/ Legal administrative assistant will actively participate in maintaining and improving AOQOD import / export documentation and labeling compliance.
2) Draft initial forms of legal documents, briefs, agreements, contracts & Check/ edit legal forms and documents for accuracy.
3) Assist in properly executing and recording international sales transactions as needed for AOQOD import / export compliance policies and maintain proper invoicing, sales records, legal documents in liaison with the company’s officials.
4) Assist in tracking and executing clients orders as may be required.
5) Review for proper compliance and help coordinate freight forward transactions.
6) Handle the creation of proper labeling for consignments being shipped internationally on behalf of the company. (e.g. providing export declarations, accurate shipping document, licenses) ensuring that product shipments are compliant with local regulations within the state of the consignee (e.g. local labeling regulations with respect to production/expiry dating language translation description of goods etc. )
7) For freight forward transactions, work with importer/ exporter to verify the product codes provided by the manufacturer and also determine if, based on those codes and the destination country, a license is required for import/ export.
8) Knowledge of Incoterms is an advantage and ability to coordinate between the destination contact and / or clearing agent.
9) Assist with any issues (import/ export license, clarification of responsibilities, etc.)
10) Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
11) Take dictation in shorthand or by machine, and transcribe information.
12) Review work done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar, ensure that company format policies are followed, and recommend revisions.
13) Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
14) Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented.
- Knowledge and experience with import/ export compliance software would be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization, presentation and writing skills
- handling of legal documentations
- Attention to detail and accuracy in the execution of any task
- Ability to complete complex tasks in creative and effective ways
- Exceptional critical thinking skills
Alternatively forward your CV through our website https://www.aoqod.ie
Job Types: Internship, Contract, Commission, Apprenticeship
Job Types: Part-time, Internship, Contract, Commission, Apprenticeship
- Paralegal/ Legal Assistant: 2 years
- Other Languages