We’re looking for an outstanding Web Developer: dedicated to the craft and able to write “clean”, well-designed code and with a passion for innovative website design. As Europe’s largest platform for professional services, we’re invested in adding transparency to the markets of accounting and legal services. Ageras is a disruptive, fast-paced company where IT is our core product.
As our Web Developer, you’ll be building and maintaining our website layout and user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices. Specifically, you will:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build scalable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and device scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Create and maintain email campaigns and templates
You’ll join a highly specialized, international marketing team of lead-gen specialists, copywriters and analysts who all work to help grow our business in current markets. We’re a high-performance team – and we realize that marketing today, more than ever, is a data-driven approach to earn the trust of our customers and build longstanding relationships.
We think you may also be able to tick some of these boxes; if not we we’ll help you get there:
- Proficient understanding of Laravel or similar MVC framework
- Proficient understanding of version control like Git
- Basic understanding of ReactJS or similar, twig/blade.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and partial page updates
- Basic knowledge of tools like photoshop, sketch etc.
- Basic knowledge of conversion rate optimization
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Basic knowledge of WordPress
- An eye for aesthetics and graphics design
This is a part-time position of 15-25 hours/week.
We think you’ll love it here. At Ageras, we take fun seriously, because motivated Agerians equal happy clients and partners. Driven by our HR team, we offer a social, collaborative, high performing and energetic work environment. We care about where your career will be in 2, 3, or 5+ years – and in getting you there. This is really an opportunity to grow with one of the fastest growing companies in Northern Europe.
- We serve breakfast and lunch every day – and drink a very decent coffee
- We have Fun Friday bars on our huge rooftop terrace – which also happens to hold our mini-golf course
- We offer a competitive compensation package
Now that we’ve caught your attention, it’s time for you to catch ours. Send us your English resume and a simple 1-page cover letter where you tell us why you are the right fit for us. If you have any work / portfolio you want to show us, please feel free to attach it too or send us a link. All applications are continuously evaluated, but you can expect to hear from us within 4 weeks.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Recruiter, Imke Wieboldt at +45 77 34 80 92.