Are you ready for a new challenge? Would you like to work in a rapidly changing industry and a dynamic international company? We are creating a new role within the procurement team to support more than 470 hotels worldwide.
The role of the FF&E manager is to support the CAPEX Category Leader, improve Sourcing Value Contributions (SVC) for FF&E related products and services, and support hotel CAPEX projects through the development of FF&E category sourcing strategies and financial analysis of tender outcomes. This role will also assist in RFP developments and negotiation processes with manufacturers and distributors.
• Support the CAPEX Category Leader to improve cost reductions, cost avoidance, and revenue generation for CAPEX projects, products and services.
• Conduct financial analyses on supplier proposals and RFPs for projects, products and services.
• Support the Category Leader in the negotiation of supplier agreements.
• Develop, analyse, and manage the CAPEX information to assist in improving the ROI of hotel projects.
Position Requirements and Offer Details
• 4-5 years’ experience in managing FF&E categories
• Bachelor or Masters in related field
• English required – French and Dutch desired
• Solid knowledge of FF&E value chains
• Strong analytical and project management skills
• Stress resistant, strong business acumen
• Open mindset, ability to think out of the box
Hotel or Business Details
The Rezidor Hotel Group is one of the most dynamic hotel companies operating in over 80 countries with strong brands such as Radisson and Park Inn. Want to know more? Click on the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vPV2StH_zU&feature=youtu.be