AECOM is actively seeking a Program Management Support Specialist to join our team in Norfolk, VA. The successful candidate will provide program management support including preparing routine program and correspondence documentation, presentations and briefings, and reports.
1. Compile inputs and assist in preparing program documentation such as plans, briefings, schedules, reports, correspondence, contracts/contract modifications, technical instruction procedures and/or related material.
2. Assist in the maintenance of master files/schedules related to program history, execution, and status for the life of the program (inception to disposal).
3. Assist in the maintenance of general program reports, spreadsheets, and databases to support program objectives.
4. Coordinate the preparation, scheduling, and execution of program meetings and prepare meeting minutes.
5. Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
+ Associate degree in Business Administration or related field and at least one year of job-related experience or equivalent.
+ Requires operation application software including word-processing and spreadsheet programs.
+ Position requires the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance, which requires U.S. citizenship
+ Position may require travel.
Experience in generation of Financial reports and tracking budgets is a plus
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It’s a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world’s most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It’s a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It’s what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here to view the EEO Is The Law poster.