Poszukujemy osoby na stanowisko QA Project Lead z doświaczeniem w prowadzeniu, mentorowaniu i wspieraniu zespołu testerów oraz z pasją do gier wideo.
Poszukujemy naturalnego lidera, kogoś z umiejętnością inspirowania innych, przykładającego uwagę do detali oraz obeznanego z najlepszymi praktykami i narzędziami w testowaniu gier i jak je stosować aby zwiększyć wydajność i jakość pracy zespołu.
Wynagrodzenie od 6 do 8 tysięcy PLN brutto/miesięcznie – w zależności od doświadczenia.
We are searching for an experienced QA Project Lead with a solid track record of guiding, mentoring and supporting QA team members and passion for Video Games.
To Elaborate, we are looking for a QA Project lead who is a leader by nature, has the ability to inspire others, attention to detail and capable of driving performance by applying best practices in game testing processes and tools to ensure the teams are working as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Salary range from PLN 6K – 8K Gross / Month “Negotiable depending on experience”
Guiding, mentoring and supporting the QA team members, you will use your deep understanding and expertise of leading QA projects and test best practices combined with first class leadership skills to promote approaches which ensure quality across the teams and the provided services. This is an opportunity to gain experience and develop skills within the gripping industry of video games and to lead a team connected with the newest technologies and devices.
Detailed Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation and maintenance of documentation and consolidation of data for metrics relevant to the project.
- Tracking of the overall metrics progress and noteworthy findings of the project.
- Use metrics to drive performance.
- Proactive identification and communication of any issues that may have an impact on the testing progress.
- Vetting new bugs and tracking bug database statistics.
- Creating, maintaining and updating the checklists.
- Apply best practices for testing, testing processes and testing tools to ensure the teams are working as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Professional and effective communication with clients and other departments.
- Strong communication and leadership skills to provide the team with On-The-Job skills coaching.
- Guiding and mentoring QA team members to ensure the quality of the project.
- Proven experience in leading QA projects and teams.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills with an ability to inspire others.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and boost the team’s morale.
- A real passion for games.
- Experience in the gaming industry in Functionality Quality Assurance.
- Advanced knowledge of VR, console, mobile, and PC platforms.
- Attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and QA test strategy thinking.
- Knowledgeable about running processes of testing features.
- The ability and flexibility to work on a range of different shifts.
- Ability to perform under time constraints and multitask.
- Working experience in an international environment.
- Fluency of English at the level of free business communication is a must C1/C2.
- Self-assured, Feel very confident and positive about yourself and your abilities.
- Communicative, Speak and/or write well and get your ideas across to others easily.
- Interpreter, Look at things and make sense of them, figure out what is needed and how to fulfil it.
- Analytical, Break a problem down to see what is really going on.
- Confident, Pleasant, Energetic, Helpful, Trustworthy.
- Efficient, Perform tasks in the fastest and simplest ways that they can be done.
- Flexible, Can carry out many different responsibilities, sometimes with very little advanced notice.
- Punctual, Always on time for things.
- Precise, Make sure that things are done accurately, correctly and exactly.
- Resourceful, Think of new and different ways to do things when there are no obvious solutions.
Offer & Benefits
- Full-Time Employment Contract.
- Attractive Salary.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Sports Card.
- Motivational Programs and Engaging Events.
- Interesting and dynamic work environment in a dynamically developing international company.
- Working within a young, international team of real video game fans.
How To Apply
If you are interested in the job and you meet the above criteria you need to:
Register/sign-in to www.spotonps.pl
Create your Resume which will include your CV.
Apply for this job with your resume.
Please take into consideration that due to the large volumes of applicants, we will only contact the shortlisted ones.
Please include the following statement in your CV Documents to be considered for the job opportunity applied for:
“I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of current and future recruitment processes through “Spot On Sp. z o.o.” and its clients and partners, pursuant to the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended).”
#SpotOn #Jobs #Job #Work #Praca #Rekrutacja #travail #trabajo #работа #raditi
#práce #arbejde #werk #tehdätyötä #arbeit #δουλειά #munka #lavoro #aarbecht
#trabalhos #muncă #pабота #práca #nábor #rekruttering #werving #rekrytointi
#recrutement #Rekrutierung #ΠΡΟΣΛΗΨΗ #toborzás #reclutamento #Rekrutement
#rekruttering #recrutamento #recrutare #reclutamiento #rekrytering #вербування
#delo #arbete #робота #jobb #polska #warsaw #warszawa #krakow #poznan
#poland #polandjobs #europe #middleeast #GermanSpeaker #GermanSpeakers
#SpotOnPS #Niemiecki #Włosku #Italian #ItalianSpeaker #Dutch #DutchSpeaker
#DutchSpeakers #Niderlandzkiego #QA #QualityAssurance #Game #Games
#Testing #Gry #Gra #Testowanie #Projekt #ZarządzanieProjektami
#ZapewnienieJakości #Prowadzić #Lider #Ekipa
- Address Warszawa
- Salary Offer 6K – 8K Gross / Month “Negotiable depending on experience”