Would you like to communicate with people from all around the world? Are you innovative and able to speak in foreign languages? If so, become a part of our Project Management team!
As a member of Project Management team you will be handling with very interesting projects on different level of complexity for the biggest end customers, huge corporate clients based around the world.
– Provide professional end-to-end process for customers whilst adhering to Prince2 methodology and ITIL Framework
– Manage and take ownership of customer projects throughout the full project life-cycle from pre-sales initiation through to project closure
– Be fully responsible for complex coordinating of the whole project, i.e. order processing to build a data network for customers
– Coordination of local and virtual teams worldwide
– Communicate in a professional manner with the client
– Provide regular updates to both client and customer alike
– Order processing, data monitoring, tracking using various system tools
Key Requirements and Competencies:
– Min. 5 years of experience in Project Management in Telco/IT environment is must, BPO environment is welcome
– Relevant PM certification, e.g. Prince2, PMP with real experience in using
– Experience in implementation of processes and providing services to third parties
– Advanced English (in both written and spoken form)
– Second language is welcomed (French / German / Italian / Dutch)
– Excellent organizational and communication skills
Employment Opportunities and Benefits:
– Opportunity to cooperate with Verizon, one of the largest global Telco providers in the world
– Full time employment
– Multicultural, challenging and friendly environment
– Daily use of languages
– Extensive training and further career development (Prince2/ITIL Academy)
– Other employee benefits
You will be working in a multicultural environment with more than a 1500 employees from many different backgrounds.
Take a look at a virtual tour of our office: http://vp.lmc-test.cz/virtualniprohlidky/okin_kar/
For further details about the position and to start the recruitment process please click the apply button below.