AQM is a fast growing company which provides quality & CSR solutions to the major European fashion retailers. Created in 2005 in France, AQM has more than 250 employees in China, Bangladesh, India, Turkey, Cambodia, Vietnam & Myanmar.
AQM core values are dynamism, ethics, involvement, reactivity and flexibility.
The headquarters of the company are in Shanghai – China.
- At least 2 years’ experience in garment / textile /shoes industry as Quality Controller / Inspector
- Familiar with the quality inspection process and knowledge of AQL standards.
- English: Fluent written and spoken is mandatory
- Good computer skills in using Microsoft suite & usual software.
- Familiar with textile and large goods production processes. Can understand quality standards to export garments in Europe, capacity to deal with quality problems
The Quality Controller (QC) will be a self-employed freelancer under the supervision of EuroMed Operations Manager and will be paid a daily wage as per inspection schedule all over Spain.
The main mission of QC is to perform textile quality inspection following the company internal process and the customer’s requirements. QC will represent AQM’s customer by going to their factories to perform quality inspections and by reporting product quality in a timely and accurate manner.
QC should be able to:
- Conduct textile quality inspections on site based on the textile industry requirements and the company practices. Textile control includes quality checking, conformity checking, measurement checking, functional test, packing and packaging verification.
- Take photos of the factory, product, defects, conformity problems, measurements, functional tests, packaging, etc.
- Report product quality against the checklist and reference sample provided by the company.
- Prepare and submit inspection reports in English within the timeframe as per AQM process.
- Make a good feedback and reporting of all the encountered problems
Job Type: Contract
- Barcelona, Barcelona
- textile quality control: 1 year