Are you looking for a job in which you will be challenged and supported and which enables you to benefit from the internationality of a globally active Group?
Our Business Unit Chassis Systems has recently successfully been awarded additional business in the Region Europe/South America/Africa. Therefore we will launch a new greenfield plant in Žatec (Czech Republic) in 2018 and are seeking for a
Location: Industrial zone TRIANGLE, Žatec; time to time travelling abroad (mainly Germany)
Implement and monitor the predefined quality standards for products, processes and systems and assure the adherence to the same in day-to-day business for the entire scope of quality activities.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and specify the control plan on basis of in- and external quality standards, procedures, methods and tools under consideration of ZF standards.
- Solve complex quality problems in differing situations requiring the identification and selection of appropriate solutions using established procedures and standards.
- Carry out inspection & audits using the specified measurements and/or testing equipment.
- Follow a short-term planning perspective and conduct constant review of progress at several times per month.
- Prepare data analysis for reports on quality status and monitor B2B portals.
- Carry out quality planning and participate in complex projects and sub-projects.
- Committed to practices and procedures that have clear precedents or are covered by general process policies.
- Degree in engineering or quality management
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Profound PC skills (MS Office package)
- Fluent English and Czech
- An opportunity to be part of a global team
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Motivating financial remuneration
- Many employee benefits
Sounds interesting? Then don’t hesitate to apply.
Thank you for your interest, we look forward to speaking to you.
ZF is a global leader in driveline and chassis technology as well as active and passive safety technology.