We’re looking for people to help pick and pack orders for Qwertee on a full time temporary basis from now till at least Christmas and potentially on into January also. This involves working Monday-Friday from about 9-5pm 5 days a week. Your main work will involve picking and packing orders and dispatching them. Our distribution centre is located in Dublin 11.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
As the majority of this job will be picking orders and managing stock we’re looking for someone that has good attention to detail, as it’s very important that we send our customers the correct tees! It’s also important that you are comfortable doing quite repetitive work.
You’ll be on your feet while picking orders and while there is no heavy lifting involved, there will be quite a bit of moving of boxes of t-shirts, bags of mail etc, so it’s important you’re happy enough doing this and have a decent level of physical fitness.
Ideally, you’ll have some kind of experience in order picking or similar repetitive work where good levels of details are needed. This isn’t essential, we’re happy to train you on this if you have the right attitude and are keen.
What we’re offering:
- A temporary position with a young and exciting company, may lead to permanent job
- Excellent pay and conditions for the right person. If you’re a hard worker who can work quickly and efficiently, we will pay you accordingly
- The power/responsibility to be in charge of our stock and coming up with the best ways of getting orders out to customers efficiently. If you come up with better ways of doing things we’ll reward you for it.
- The opportunity to grow within the company if you want to. You’ll be CEO in no time if you’ve got what it takes: )
- Monthly free tees!
- You must live in Dublin (Ireland) so you can work some days of the week at our production facility in Dublin 11. If you don’t live in Dublin please don’t apply.
- Ideally you have experience in order picking or similar repetitive work with attention to detail required
- You are comfortable working alone and can stay motivated by yourself
- You have decent tech skills: can print labels, fill out forms online etc
- You are flexible with your time and consistent.
How to Apply:
The application procedure is a test of your ability to work accurately so please stick to it exactly to show us how good you are!
- Write a brief email about how you think you are suitable for this position and attach your CV (preferably in PDF form)
- We’ll send you an auto-reply to say we got your email but we will not get back to you unless we’re keen on interviewing you/talking to you further about the position. This isn’t us being mean, we just literally don’t have the manpower to get back to everyone in person. Maybe when we’ve hired you and you’re in charge of recruiting you can do things differently!
- If we think you’re suitable we may ask you to do some sample work/a trial with us to see you in action and to make sure you want to work for us! This is likely to consist of a few days of part time work. If we decide to take you on we’ll pay you for this.
Job Type: Temporary