First Quarter Finance is a four-year-old personal finance website which covers consumer topics such as which stores price match, where to buy certain things, how much things cost, and more. We invite you to poke around the site to see firsthand.
It is a US-based site but you won’t have any issues. We need a researcher who lives in the UK.
Why Work with First Quarter Finance:
Work where you’d like. Work when you’d like. Work as many hours as you’d like (within reason). You’ll be surrounded by an exceptional team operating in a calm yet extremely high-achieving digital environment.
This role is perfect for someone who wants part-time work, someone who simply wants extra income, a stay at home parent, a college student, a recent college grad, or a professional freelancer who wants a little or a lot of tasks.
- Generate content ideas, look for ways to improve existing content via data, do other special projects.
- Apply what you learned to improve content (editors will assist) and user experience.
- You will be on a team with several other smart remote researchers.
- You may work as much as you wish but try to work an average of at least 15 hours/week.
- We pay bi-weekly via direct deposit.
- You are considered an independent contractor, not an employee.
How to Apply:
Please apply with your resume and a cover letter. In the cover letter, please tell us about yourself and address the following:
- If someone asked you to name the best airline in the world, what name would you give them? Please explain how you came to your conclusion.
- Which Internet browser do you use?
And, at the very top of your cover letter, please write “I am the BEST at what I do.”.
Please do not also apply via our on-site hiring page. It confuses us. : )
This application process is a little lengthy. But we value long-term relationships so we think it’s worth the effort for both parties. As they say, the hard road gets easy while the easy road gets hard.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: £11.50 /hour