Hermès was born in Paris in 1837 as a laboratory of harnesses and saddles for horses: since then, six generations of artisans have explored new crafts, animated by a creative impulse, combined with beautiful and processed with care material.
Today Hermès is an international group committed to innovation in a subtle harmony between past, present and future. It is a company founded on high standard values of dedication to excellence and authenticity of its objects. An independent family house that pursues its French artisan tradition: Hermès creates, sells and manufactures beautiful, useful and durable objects.
The company brings together more than 12.000 employees in 50 countries; the Italian branch is located in Milan and provides the local support and management to the 11 Stores present in the country.
Hermes Italie was born in 1987 with the first store in Milan, 21 via Sant’Andrea. Since then the branch was opened and the continuous growth lead to the current retail presence in the country: 11 stores, including 2 seasonal openings and 2 flagship stores, located in Milan and Rome.
- Hermès Sales Associate will be in charge of providing a warm welcome and assisting clients throughout a personalized Sales Ceremony, telling the Brand history and the product’s craftsmanship. The ideal candidate will represent Hermès as an Ambassador, providing exceptional standards of costumer experience and overcoming all expectations, in keeping with the craftsman’s spirit of high quality.
The Sales Associate is responsible for:
• Welcoming the clients, showing an active role on the selling floor;
• Listening and identifying their needs, ensuring that each one receives an excellent and professional service throughout;
• Being Storyteller, suggesting and surprising, delivering quality and consistency of service to develop client relationships and sales services;
• Guiding the clients towards their choice by responding to their objections and understanding what best corresponds to their wishes;
• Accompanying the clients till they leave the store holding the Orange Bag;
• Preparing for the future, building up and maintaining a loyal Clientele;
• Ensuring stock replenishment at all times and reporting shortages;
- Must have
- • Fluency in Italian and English. A third language like Chinese, Russian or Arabic will be considered an advantage;
- • Sales background: at least three years of experience in the direct sales to clients, preferably in a luxury good boutique.
- Hermès engages positive and passionate people who own the following requirements:
- • Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a customer service orientation;
- • Team player mentality to build meaningful relationships and ability to work autonomously;
- • Availability, flexibility and dynamism to function in a high-pace environment;
- • Determined to be part of an innovative retail project, for which is required passion, motivation for selling and a strong aesthetic sense.