Sales Development Representative is to generate and nurture leads within target companies within targeted market sectors. This person will build rapport with contacts by offering resources and understanding where the prospect is in the buying process.
This person will be responsible for making
- outbound calling activities,
- email, and personal 1-to-1 postal mail;
- following-up on inquiries from marketing campaigns;
- gathering key information to update the contact information in the CRM system;
- identifying opportunities that meet a minimum specified qualification criteria for “Sales Qualified Leads”
Key Responsibilities and Outcomes:
- Ability to build rapport with prospects and transition ‘cold’ inquiries over time into ‘warm’ responsive prospects.
- Identifies and qualifies new opportunities for Unisys
- Provides qualified Sales Ready Leads to the field sales organization to further account development/ penetration efforts.
- Maintains forecast and reports forecast to manager for lead progression.
- Enters pertinent prospect information into CRM. Updates and expands as interactions occur.
- Expands and enhances product knowledge through regularly scheduled training sessions.
- Supports marketing campaigns and promotional offers to help optimize revenue.
- Provides feedback to Marketing team and collaborates to improve quality of demand generation process.
- Attends Sales meetings/trainings as appropriate.
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with the Sales teams they support; become a valued member of that sales team
ish language skills.
- BA/BS degree in marketing or business preferred.
- 2-5 years of related experience in services inside sales, services business development and/or services marketing
- Close to native English skills
- Strong understanding of sales automation tools (SalesForce.com experience is a plus).
- Demonstrated use of social media tools to develop and nurture contacts
- Assertive, self-starter with strong phone, prospecting, sales, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication skills with internal stakeholders.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload to maximize efficiency.
- Effective listener to understand prospect needs
- Strong organizational skills.