• The Sales Executive is in charge of developing, converting and maintaining potential accounts within a specific territory to be defined by the Management.
• Through this portfolio, the Sales Executive’s role is to participate to the objective of reaching the hotel’s revenue budget through the use of sales tools and techniques, maximization of the accounts potential and up-selling and following the revenue directions.
• The Sales Executive has role of informing the management about markets behaviours, image of hotel in the market, the potential obstacles or competition threats.
Responsibilities and Obligations:
• Contribute to the hotel strategy by giving regular inputs on the market trends, needs and opportunities.
• Organize its activities in order to reach the targets set by the managements.
• Sell all aspects of the hotel generating revenue.