Sales & Marketing Executive – Ballsbridge Hotel
We have a fantastic new vacancy for a Sales & Marketing Executive in the excellent Ballsbridge Hotel on Pembroke Road, Ballsbidge Dublin.
The Ballsbridge Hotel, is part of the Dalata Hotel Group, Ireland’s largest hotel group, comprising of 38 hotels, are now recruiting for an experienced Sales and Marketing executive. We offer excellent salary & benefits, extensive career progression options, discounts for accommodation within the group as well as many more benefits.
This role will focus mainly on marketing and e-commerce activity for Ballsbridge Hotel.
The position will be responsible for looking at new creative opportunities to improve and develop hotels online & offline marketing positioning that will help profile the hotels in their markets as well as generating new business.
Manage and enhance the day to day social media activity for the hotel.
Key Duties & Objectives
- To prepare and execute specific web and e-commerce action plans and reports in tandem with both of the overall hotel plans.
- Maintain an up to date client database/utilise the CRM system for e-marketing purposes
- To schedule, manage and coordinate sales appointments and administration tasks for the Sales and Marketing team
- To work on developing a calendar of interesting and creative newsletters for the hotel that will generate new business for specific areas of the hotels.
- To develop both hotels social media profile and achieve targets on followers and confirmed business.
- To manage all promotional activity for the hotels and research new opportunities to generate new business.
- To assist with the promotion of special events such as Christmas Parties, sporting events and other special events as required.
- To protect and promote the image of the hotel at all times, both in print and verbally.
- To carry out regular competitor research projects as requested.
- To work with Central Office to develop a PR/Media plan/strategy and database for local, national and International media. To monitor and keep up to date a current list of key media contacts in hotel CRM system.
- To participate in sales and marketing activities including corporate entertaining, familiarisation trips, social events, promotions local, national and International as required, sales promotions or events relation to promoting the profile and brand of both hotels.
- To provide support to the Sales team as needed
The ideal candidate should be positive, pro-active and innovative with a proven track record in achieving targets and the ability to execute effectively a focused marketing plan for the agreed market segments working within a busy Four star property.
Excellent Communication skills both written and spoken
Ability to organise, prioritise and have a strong eye for detail
Dalata Hotel Group – Ireland’s largest hotel group. As Dalata continues to grow and expand it’s more important than ever to have the right team alongside us, in the near future we will be opening the doors of new hotels creating over 400 jobs and investing over €110m in the Irish economy.
We lead through our Dalata values of “Our People, Our Fairness, Our Service and Our Individuality”. If you have the right attitude and energy you will have great opportunities to progress within the group. Our company is a place where you can do great things – individually and as a team. You will have the opportunity to develop your talent, be recognised and rewarded for your commitment and pursue a fulfilling career. We also have a number of unique and recognised training programmes to aid your professional and personal development and pride ourselves on creating an objective, supportive and fair working environment for our employees.
Dalata Hotel Group Plc is an Equal Opportunities Employer.