“Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion.” Jack Kerouac
We’re looking for a maverick, renegade Sales Rep to join our offbeat style and fast-growing music tech company.
beatvyne is a live music marketplace that focuses on the experience, giving complete freedom to hosts, artists and fans to create their own events in alternative spaces. We reimagine how artists are discovered and redefine what a music venue is. Our platform puts the fan centre-stage and gives control to the ordinary person.
That’s not all! beatvyne is the Official Music Partner to Dublin Tech Summit with over 10,000 attendees from all over the world, taking place in the Convention Centre Dublin on the 18th & 19th April 2018 and to Dublin Tech Week, a festival of Technology, Arts and Science taking over Dublin City. We will be hosting Ireland’s first ever Music x Tech Experience, a new stage we bring to Dublin Tech Summit, Europe’s fastest growing Tech Conference, which we aim to establish as one of the most significant Music and Tech events across Europe.
As a Sales Representative you will be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
To rock effectively, you need to be passionate about what we do, the industry we work in, get things done as a team-player, but also drive work forward without being spoon-fed and, above all, be a daredevil in how you can improve things, have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role in the music, entertainment and/or event industry is an advantage.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports to management team.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about products, prices and availability.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- Experience in a sales role in the music, entertainment and/or event industry.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
Please send your CV, along with a cover letter telling us something amazing about yourself.
We look forward to hearing from you! In the meantime, join our platform as a fan, host or artist at www.beatvyne.com and get to know us a little!
See you on the beat!
Job Type: Commission