Audio Network is a next-generation music company that licenses and supplies authentic and beautifully crafted music to a global community of creators who make television, film and advertising for all screens.
Collaborating with over 800 composers, artists and producers, Audio Network owns a world-class catalogue of more than 145,000 tracks of original music spanning every conceivable style, mood and instrumentation. Established in 2001, Audio Network is the global leader in the creation of music for video with considerable opportunities for growth in terms of new customer segments, deeper engagement and international reach.
We use Sales, Service and Marketing Clouds from Salesforce to support our customer engagements across our offices in London, New York, Sydney, Paris, Los Angeles, Munich & Amsterdam
Purpose of the role:
Audio Network invested in SalesCloud (Enterprise, Classic) three years ago, since adding Service and Marketing Cloud (Professional) together with integrations with SAP B1 for invoicing, Conga for document generation and our website.
After working with partners to build our org, we are now looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to take ownership in-house, ready to evolve the platform further: Lightning, CPQ and full integration with our website.
This is a pivotal role within Audio Network, that would suit an energetic, emotionally intelligent, passionately creative person with a ‘can do’ attitude … who loves music.
You will be comfortable collaborating with a Product Manager and developers in 2 week sprints.
- Configuring, developing and supporting our single Salesforce org with complex integrations
- Being pro-active in suggesting improvements to the configuration of the system, new tools or ways of working
- Working closely with our product manager & stakeholders to recommend and agree technological solutions to meet business requirements
- Working within an agile sprint methodology
- Promote adoption of Salesforce within Audio Network
- Onboarding and training of local and remote users
- Support users to build their own reports & dashboards
- Champion data cleanliness
- Perform data exports & imports
- Liaise with in-house and partner teams
Knowledge/ Experience/ Qualifications:
- 3+ years Salesforce experience, ideally with sales, service and marketing clouds
- Creating reports and dashboards
- Gathering business requirements
- Ability to create and manage workflows, validations rules and process flows
- Customising page layouts, objects and fields
- Setting up user profiles and managing records
- Creating documentation on processes and policies
- Understanding business processes
- Good communication skills
- Strong analytic skills
- Stakeholder management
- Certifications and experience of source control based metadata deployment are a bonus
- Engagement with the London Salesforce Admin community is also welcome.
This summarises the main key responsibilities of your role but there may be other reasonable requests made and other responsibilities included from time to time.