This is a developer role, not a design position. Senior WordPress expert needed on a contract / part-time basis. Based in Dun Laoghaire. Needs to have the ability to build templates from scratch, and not just manipulate existing templates.
Will work with a small inhouse team to build wordpress sites, offer technical support for existing customers, address hosting requirements and train clients in site maintenence when necessary.
Excellent communication skills including strong English skills, the ability to work well within a small team and a strong customer focus is essential
Responsibilities and Duties
– Build WordPress sites from supplied wireframes and designs
– Integrate PlugIns as necesary and build funcitonality where required
– Work on our inhouse WordPress platform, to update existing client sites
– Offer client technical support to address any issues with websites
– Configure hosting and domain names apropriately, for global websites
– implement SEO activities including speed improvements, social media integration, rich snippets etc
– implement google analytics, webmaster tools, conversion tracking
– implement AMP, structured data, Progressive Web Apps
– Liaise inhouse with design, marketing, content and SEO resources
– Support email marketing activity
Qualifications and Skills
5 years min experieince of website dewvelopment projects with an emphasis on WordPress
Extensive portfolio of bespoke WordPress sites
Excellent WordPress skills with extensive experience building bespoke templates
Expert knowledge of implementing responsive design / mobile sites
Email marketing experieince
Desirable skills include Grunt, JS/Gulp, Bower or GIT, AMP, PWA, Structured Data
– Flexible part-time working arrangement; would suit contractor looking for some garaunteed monthly income but the ability to take on other work / responsibilities also.
– Get experieince working with top tier, blue chip clients as well as a broad range of Irish exporters with global websites
– Small, tight-knit happy team
– Based in Dun Laoghaire, a stunning location and the new digital hub in Ireland. Walk the pier or enjoy the Peoples Park at lunchtime. Excellent transport links inc DART and bus within a few minutes walk of the office. Secure bike storage also.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: €12,000.00 to €24,000.00 /year
- South Dublin, County Dublin
- WordPress: 5 years
- Excellent English