SERVICE/DUTY MANAGER, RADISSON BLU ROYAL HOTEL
The first, the one, the only. Different by design.
If you’re passionate about hospitality, you could enjoy a fantastic future with Rezidor: as part of our dynamic, rapidly expanding family, we will nurture and develop your exceptional abilities – taking you on an exciting career path.
At the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Copenhagen, the world’s first designer hotel, we stand out together as one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
As Service Manager, your key role is to ensure that our guests receive an out-of-the ordinary 5-star experience. Reporting to the Front Office Manager you will be the daily shift leader of the Front Desk, covering a wide array of tasks ranging from check-in/out, administration, training to Guest Relations.
You thrive in a fast-paced, high performance, goal oriented work environment. Our Front Office team portray true hotelier hospitality, and are pro-active in building meaningful relationships.
Position Requirements and Offer Details
• Act as Duty Manager
• Shift leader of Front Desk
• High level of guest service – always putting the guest centre stage
• Arrival and Welcome experience per brand standards
• Administration of all guests and visitors to the hotel
• Be a training ambassador for the FO team
• Ensuring guest requests are handled to a best practice standard
• Key position for all guest enquiries
• Strong guest service orientation with a solid record of performance
• Knowledge of Opera Hotel System (PMS) is a benefit
• You speak English and preferably Danish but understand and speak on a basic level at least one Nordic language
• Understanding of hotel safety & security
• Full time position
• An energetic and international working atmosphere
• Career, training and development opportunities
Positions may be filled prior to closing date, therefore we encourage you to apply early.
Hotel or Business Details
The Radisson Blu Royal Hotel in Copenhagen was built in 1960 as the first high-rise building in Copenhagen, the biggest hotel in Scandinavia, and the world’s first design hotel. The hotel features unique architecture meticulously designed by the famous Danish architect Arne Jacobsen, who designed every facet of the hotel – from its reflective façade to the spiral staircase and unique “Swan” and “Egg” chairs in the lobby. The hotel is conveniently located within walking distance of the well-known Tivoli Gardens, the city’s central train station, and the popular shopping district.