Our Social Media Assistant position provides an opportunity to contribute to the conceptualisation, design, development, and implementation of promotional communications, informational materials and social media tactics to promote the services offered by Universal Healing Tao Ireland.
Social Media Assistant Job Duties:
- Manage social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
- Create dynamic written, graphic and video content targeted to each channels audience.
- Create content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company site and encourages audience participation.
- Assists Universal Healing Tao Ireland with large projects & events in relation to social media – ie. taking photos at events – Instagram stories etc.
- Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects every month.
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content.
- Writes and distributes e-newsletters to subscribers once a fortnight.
- Writes weekly blog posts informing the Health & Wellness industry what is new and relevant. Content will need to researched and scheduled every week.
Skills and Qualifications:
Marketing or Social Media Marketing Degree Preferred, Technology Skills, Content Writing, Graphic Design, Teamwork, Self-Motivation, Strong Communication Skills, Networking, Idea Presentation, SEO and PPC, Proofreading, Enthusiasm, Detail-Oriented.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: €10.00 /hour
- Greystones, County Wicklow
- Marketing: 3 years
- Social Media: 4 years