Part-time, Monday-Friday, either 10h to 14h30 or 14h to 19h.
3 Month internship program extendable to full-contract if both parts agree.
We are looking for a Social Media Intern to execute daily tasks inside an online apparel printing agency, such as:
- Supporting the Online Marketing team with daily tasks on Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram and others such as forums or Q&A platforms).
- Content Creation & Brainstorming, Benchmarking and more;
- Working in close collaboration with the Marketing & Design team;
- Additional duties as assigned.
The selected Interns will receive the following:
- Excellent startup workplace experience in a fun environment;
- Opportunities to build relationships with Design, Sales, and Marketing professionals;
- Training and mentoring from our Chief of Marketing and other executives;
The ideal profile is someone:
- With excellent communication skills;
- With native English language, Spanish a plus;
- Excellent writing and reading skills;
- Passionate and active on various media platforms;
- Ideally working towards a degree in Marketing or related field;
- Currently studying (School – Company agreement);
The right people will be working closely with an experienced team of entrepreneurs and professionals in their respective fields. So, send us your CV along with a short introduction. This intro should cover the following questions; Firstly, are you living in Barcelona? Secondly, are you studying at university? And thirdly, what are your personal interests/hobbies? We want to know you a bit better as a person before we look into the other relevant stuff 😉
Social Media Marketing, Community Management, Community Building, Communication Skills, Social Media Networking