- Ability to create a Social media strategy.
- Plan Social media campaigns
- Manage all Social media platforms on a daily basis.
- Engage in conversations and answer all queries
- Strong organisation skills and communication skills is a must.
- Excellent customer service skills are essential.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Pro-active and resourceful with a can do attitude.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- You have to be a social media power user.
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas.
- Ability to use social media analytics tools.
- Experience with all Social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter.
- Ability to create cutting-edge social media content.
- Experience of managing website content.
Job Type: Full-time
- Secondary education
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year