Spanish IGCSE and A-Level Teacher (1 Year + experience)
Employer: Think Ahead Academy.
Location: Calle Valportillo Segunda, 14, 28108 Alcobendas, Madrid.
Salary: Generous Salary.
Contract Type: Part-time.
Contract Term- Permanent.
Start Date : Immediate
Think Ahead is an elite tutoring academy, consolidated in the British Education sector in Madrid, aiming to offer the best possible academic reinforcement to students of British and International schools. Currently in the process of growth and expansion, and with more than 25 employees, we are renewing the competencies of our departments. For this reason, we are seeking to hire new teachers, preferably with experience in the IGCSE, A-Level or IB curriculums
When joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a young and dynamic startup, with pretensions to short-term expansion and the possibility of growing within the company. It is a unique opportunity to get to know such a specialized and competitive sector within the British and International Education.
We are seeking an ambitious, enthusiastic and well qualified graduate with high expectations to become a full time permanent teacher for A-level Spanish at Think Ahead. A true passion for education is needed and the capability of maintaining the necessary intensity and interest for their students and subject throughout the year.
- Job type: part-time
- Salary: 1,000.00€ to 2,000.00€ /month
- Start date: immediate
- Groups of 5 students
- 2h classes
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Full commitment towards our teaching method and an understanding that our priority is to become an institutional reference in the British and the International Education sectors.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curriculum, course content, and course materials as well as methods of instruction.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts
- Evaluating student performance
- Maintain regularly scheduled office hours in order to advise and assist students
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Spanish
- 1 years + of teaching experience.
- Native or excellent English speaking and writing.
- Engaging personality and teaching style.
- Excellent creative, communication and presentation skills.
– Christmas: 22/12 /2017 – 08/01/2018
– Easter: 29/03/2018 – 01/04/2018
– Summer: 1-2 months
- If living abroad:
– Help and guidance towards finding accommodation.
– Reasonable cover for travel costs.
- Excellent training and development opportunities available.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: 500.00€ to 1,000.00€ /month
- teaching: 1 year