Propose of Role
The primary purpose of the role is to work within a global team as Administrative Assistant in Paris office.
- Assistance to the Management and team Managers.
- Organization and follow up of electronic agendas for managers and Sales
- Organisation of internal meetings, room booking in coordination with London or Boston colleagues
- Travel – from booking to expense statement, agenda, on line validation
- Office supplies – order, stockage and billing
- Org chart – quarterly update (Lexicon reporting)
- BCP (Business continuity plan)
- Data Privacy Officer : responsible for the coordination with internal teams
- Work with internal departments : General Resources and IT Incident, Finance
Education and Experience :
- Extensive experience in Administrative Assistance
- Asset Management company experience preferred
- Fluency in English written and spoken or bilingual preferred. Native French speaker
Specific Technical Knowledge/Qualifications:
- Have the ability to adapt in the international company and to be strength of proposal in order to improve our organisation.
Personal profile :
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, strong social skills, capacity to listen and to evolve in a small team but in an international environment establish rapid rapport with internal people.
- Ability to build string relationships and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Aligned with State Street’s culture of corporate citizenship and values.
- Desire to work in the diverse, multi-cultural environment