- You can implement storage and backup administration requirements independently.
- You actively participate in projects, accompany them and support them during planning and commissioning.
- Creation and documentation of technical concepts and architecture planning in the area of storage & backup
- Coordination and implementation of infrastructure projects (life cycle, system extensions)
- Implementation of the solutions developed; Integration into the existing infrastructure and processes (Asset Mgmt, Change Mgmt License Mgmt, Problem Mgmt) or possibly own customer-specific processes
- Stand-by service and 2nd level support
- You actively contribute your knowledge and experience to the strategy and innovation work of the team and thus support the implementation of the company strategy.
- You are part of a process- and solution-oriented team and actively shape processes and processes.
- Communicative personality with a competent appearance, solution orientation
- High sense of responsibility
- They are enthusiastic and always on the lookout for new challenges
- You want success and use available information for quick decisions
Contract Duration: 6 months, rolling
No. of Positions: 1
Qualifications and Skills
- You have excellent storage and backup administration skills (focus: Commvault, Netapp)
- Good knowledge in the configuration and administration of heterogeneous SAN and NAS environments
- Knowledge and experience in the development and implementation of business continuity and disaster recovery solutions.
- Basic knowledge in the administration of Sever operating systems (WIN, AIX, Linux, VMWare)
Job Type: Contract
Salary: 320.00€ to 336.00€ /day
- development & implementation of business continuity & DR: 1 year
- storage and backup administration skills (Commvault, Netapp): 1 year
- configuration & administration of heterogeneous SAN & NAS: 1 year
- Server operating systems admin (WIN, AIX, Linux, VMWare): 1 year