Homebase opportunity – permanent job
For a company based in USA, we are looking for a Supply Chain Planner who will be working remotely from Spain.
You will configure forecasting systems, models optimal target stock levels, and approves supply orders. You also analyze performance issues and define corrective action plans, as well as build complex automated demand-supply networks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as primary contact for customers and be ultimately responsible for ensuring they receive exceptional value from planning solutions delivered by the company.
- Deliver Planning as a Service (PaaS) solution to customers by performing over 40 activities in 9 practice areas such as:
- Analyze forecasts and model optimal target stock levels across supply chain networks throughout a product’s life-cycle
- Optimize inventory levels and approve supply orders based on customers’ specific needs and business constraints
- Review analytics to intelligently assign and track root causes for each non-optimal fulfillment of demand
- Use reporting capabilities to illustrate current and projected excess inventory and prioritize candidates for redistribution and scrap
- Train and mentor new customers on effective utilization of planning solutions based on Best Practices
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement based on Company´s Best Practice Scorecard and work with each customer to adopt them by modifying business processes or configuration of the planning tool
- Create and deliver Business Review presentations to customer’s executive management to track progress on supply chain goals as well as communicate opportunities for continuous improvement
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop new Best Practices and improve existing ones for delivering planning solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, MIS, Mathematics, or equivalent experience
- Excellent project management skills
- Creative problem solving skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, both Spanish and English
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to process analysis and offer improvement
*Please note that this is a Permanent job
+34 91 787 93 00
C/ Serrano 240, 1ª planta