For this role, you will be leading a team of Talent Acquisition Professionals. You will be responsible for the Staffing requirements and your added value & input in the development of the recruiting strategy. Your recent hands-on experience will be vital for the mentoring of the TA professionals, providing expert direction in the polish market.
You will create and maintain key relationships within the business to ensure the ongoing alignment of TA department with Operations and the wider business.
You will own all aspects related to the staffing processes, including attracting and onboarding highly skilled talents, efficiently and effectively meeting the staffing targets to accommodate the dynamic nature of the business, the company strategy, best practice, and client requirements.
Detailed Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruitment programs and Strategy
You will be responsible for the Owner of the development and implementation of the recruitment programs and strategies while ensuring an impeccable implementation from all aspects.
- Leading the Team
- You will be responsible for all TA professionals’ performances.
- You will lead them through the execution of the hiring and sourcing processes efficiently and effectively.
- You will add value by supporting activities to assist with the development of innovative, creative, and proactive recruitment strategies.
- You will conduct ongoing coaching to the team, while collaborating with cross-organizational stakeholders, to ensure the delivery of highly skilled talents that meets the business needs.
- You will measure team performance while maintaining consistent standards for all applicants.
- You will ensure compliance with all local rules and regulations related to hiring and recruiting and the adherence of the team to them all.
- The Market
Based on your previous experience, knowledge of the Polish market, you will evaluate and analyse the labour market conditions, trends, turnover rates and candidate feedback which will result into a list of recommendations, improvements, and how to overcome the challenges faced to meet the business needs.
- Key Performance indicators
- You will be responsible for analysing the department performance.
- Measuring team productivity and program ROI and guide/coach them on how to improve it.
- Identifying the root cause of any deficiencies/not meeting the performance metrics targets.
- Initiate/Lead a plan to improve TA department performance and achieve targets.
- Assist in developing a strategy to cover all types of resources “including but not limited to: connecting with community organizations, colleges, print media….etc” to attract qualifies talents to join the team.
- Supporting the strategy to enhance the company’s diversity recruitment strategy by building relationships with the organizations connected to.
- Internal Collaboration
Partnering with compensation and HR teams to share market status and trends and collaborate to develop a cross-functional strategy to improve current performance and attract more highly skilled talents to join the company while providing competitive packages.
- Records and Reports
Maintaining accurate and detailed records and reports for all phases of the recruitment process “Applicant Tracking System (ATS) & Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)”.
- Job Description Development
Developing the job description to ensure success in each role, while ensuring:
- Proper identification of the job specifications.
- Duties and responsibilities.
- Required experience for each role.
- Skillset and behavioural competencies.
- Required test to verify the skillset needed.
- Specify the benchmark/pass mark for each skill test. “Collaboration with other departments”.
- Company Image
- Promoting the company image to candidates and external service providers.
- Ensuring the company is represented in an appropriate manner while providing accurate information.
- Driving the highest standards of ethical behaviour for all involved parties all along the recruitment process.
- Resource Management
Appropriate allocation and effective management of TA department resources.
- Previous Leadership experience within Talent Acquisition/Recruitment.
- English excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Deep Knowledge of the Polish Market.
- Previous Experience in BPO “Will be a Plus”.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates.
- Clear and deep understanding of the business operations requirements.
- Ability to take Ownership of initiatives to improve performance.
- Ability to define, measure, analyse and improve recruitment metrics and trends:
- Quality of Hire.
- Net throughput.
- Turnover rate…etc
- Demonstrated ability to lead the team in organizing and prioritizing projects in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment.
- Lead the team while conducting coaching, mentoring and guidance to improve results.
- Promoting customer service disposition and sense of professionalism for self and team.
- Attention to details is key.
- Ability to handle and maintain confidentiality while ensuring the delivery of the business needs.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to take decisions under pressure and efficiently delivering the business requirements in a timely manner.
- Strong understanding of TA Fundamentals and TA team management principles.
- Experience in Supporting a 24/7 business.
- Ability to understand the goals, needs and strategy of both the company & the client and translate them into Actions/deliverables.
- Organizational maturity, with the ability to develop strategies, articulate ideas, resolves conflicts, and lead cross-functional teams to accomplish business objectives.
- Leadership skills and Team player, working effectively as part of local and global teams.
Targeted Interpersonal Skills
- Self-assured; Feel very confident and positive about yourself and your abilities.
- Resilient; Able to work to tight deadlines and within constraints.
- Strong negotiation skills; planning and analytical thinking.
- Communicative; Speak and/or write well and get your ideas across to others easily.
- Interpreter; Look at things and make sense of them, figure out what is needed and how to fulfil it.
- Analytical; Break a problem down to see what is really going on.
- Confident; Pleasant, Energetic, Helpful, Trustworthy.
- Efficient; Perform tasks in the fastest and simplest ways that they can be done.
- Flexible; Can carry out many different responsibilities, sometimes with very little advanced notice.
- Handle Complaints; Deal effectively with obstacles/complaints.
- Punctual; Always on time for things.
- Precise; Make sure that things are done accurately, correctly and exactly.
- Resourceful; Think of new and different ways to do things when there are no obvious solutions.
- Creative; Use your imagination to come up with new ideas or to solve problems.
Offer & Benefits
- • Permanent Employment Contract.
• Attractive Salary PLN 12000 Gross / Monthly.
• Relocation allowance. “To be discussed In case of Relocation”
• Private Medical Insurance & Sports Card.
• Motivational Programs and Engaging Events.
• Interesting and dynamic work environment in a dynamically developing international company.
How To Apply
If you are interested in the job and you meet the above criteria, to Apply you need to:
- Register/sign-in to www.spotonps.pl
- Create your Resume & Apply for this job with your resume.
- If for any reason you face any technical difficulties, please send your CV, while including the below Consent Statement, noting the Job title in the subject to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please take into consideration that due to the large volumes of applicants, we will only contact the shortlisted ones.
Please include the following statement in your CV Documents to be considered for the job opportunity applied for:
“I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of current and future recruitment processes through “Spot On Sp. z o.o.” and its clients and partners, pursuant to the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended).”
#SpotOn #Jobs #Job #Work #Praca #Rekrutacja #travail #trabajo #работа #raditi #práce
#arbejde #werk #tehdätyötä #arbeit #δουλειά #munka #lavoro #aarbecht #trabalhos #muncă
#pабота #práca #nábor #rekruttering #werving #rekrytointi #recrutement #Rekrutierung #ΠΡΟΣΛΗΨΗ #toborzás #reclutamento #Rekrutement #rekruttering #recrutamento
#recrutare #reclutamiento #rekrytering #вербування #delo #arbete #робота #jobb #polska
#warsaw #warszawa #krakow #poznan #poland #polandjobs #europe #middleeast
#GermanSpeaker #GermanSpeakers #SpotOnPS #Niemiecki #Włosku #Italian
#ItalianSpeaker #Dutch #DutchSpeaker #DutchSpeakers #Niderlandzkiego #QA
#QualityAssurance #Game #games #Testing #Gry #Gra #Testowanie #Projekt
#ZarządzanieProjektami #ZapewnienieJakości #Prowadzić #Lider #Ekipa #WeStandStrongerWhenWeStandTogether #WeStandStronger
#WeStandTogether #SpotOnTA #SpotOnTA&D #lubuskie #lublincity
#lublin #Szczecin #SzczecinPraca #SzczecinCity
- Address Poland, Szczecin Or Work Remotely While maintaining Periodical Visits to the Company Premises in Szczecin
- Salary Offer PLN 12000 Gross/ Monthly