Pay 7500 – 8500 PLN Gross (brutto) “Depending on the language Fluency and Experience
If you are looking for an opportunity that opens a lot of doors and you speak French or German this might be the one for you. Learn new skills, grow within the company and enjoy the benefits !
7500- 8500 PLN brutto w zależności od znajomości języka i doświadczenia.
Jeśli szukasz okazji, która otwiera wiele drzwi i mówisz po Francuski lub niemiecku, to może być ona dla Ciebie. Naucz się nowych umiejętności, rozwijaj się w firmie i ciesz się z korzyści!
Send us a Private Message: m.me/SpotOnPS
- You will be Solving technical product issues and questions that our customers, resellers and personnel report to us.
- You will communicate directly with different stakeholders using the phone, ticketing system and remote tools
- You will be Coordinating with different teams to solve issues in a timely manner
- You will be required to keep customers happy with prompt responses and excellent communication
- You will report product issues to development
- You will Perform “knowledge management” by creating instructions and articles of frequent issues and help in the training of support personnel
- Attractive Package
- Paid Training
- Private Medical Insurance
- Sports Card
- Motivational Programs and Engaging Events
- Possibility to apply for openings across Company’s International sites after one year.
- Job Location in Central Warsaw with direct access to shopping facilities and catering centre.
- Speak and write in French / German C1
- Speak and write in English B1
- Strong hands-on experience in IT
- Experience with Windows environments and their management
- Experience in a customer service role
- Background in technical support, software testing or application engineering.
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills
- Experience with technical problem solving
- Technical studies like BSc or MSc in Information Technology, or equivalent, is required
Good To Have:
- Experience with document/content management systems.
- Performing knowledge management by creating instructions and articles for frequent Issues.
- Experience with computer networks.
- Experience with MS SQL databases.
Job Location: Warsaw.
Working Days/Hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:00.
Contract Type: Annually Renewable.
Monthly Salary Package: PLN 7500 – 8500 Brutto “Depending on Language Fluency and Experience”
- Self-assured, very confident and positive about yourself and your abilities.
- Communicative, speak and/or write well and get your ideas across to others easily.
- Enjoy helping people solve their problems.
- Listen/pay attention to what others are saying, without daydreaming or judging them.
- Trustworthy – Can be trusted to get the job done, to look after things or keep secrets that are very important to other people.
How To Apply
If you are interested in the job and you meet the above criteria you need to:
- Register/sign-in to www.spotonps.pl
- Create your Resume
- Apply for this job with your resume which will include your CV.
Please take into consideration that due to the large volumes of applicants, we will only contact the shortlisted ones
In the CV, or resume or application, place the following statement:
“I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of current and future recruitment processes through “Spot On Sp. z o.o.” and its clients and partners, pursuant to the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended).”
#spoton #Jobs #job #work #praca #rekrutacja #travail #trabajo #работа #raditi #práce #arbejde #werk #tehdätyötä #arbeit #δουλειά #munka #lavoro #aarbecht #trabalhos #muncă #pábotá #práca #nábor #rekruttering #werving #rekrytointi #recrutement #recrutement #ΠΡΟΣΛΗΨΗ #toborzás #reclutamento #recrutement #rekruttering #recrutamento #recrutare #reclutamiento #rekrytering #вербування #delo #arbete #робота #jobb #polska #warsaw #warszawa #krakow #poznan #poland #polandjobs #europe #middleeast #arabic
- Salary Offer PLN 7500 - 8500 Brutto "Depending on Language Fluency and Experience"