Network Technical Support Engineer – Raleigh, NC
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Network Technical Support Engineer for an immediate opening in the Research Triangle Park area.
The Network Technical Support Engineer will work on a growing team in support of IT personnel within large client companies. We are seeking Network Engineers that have strong troubleshooting skills with switching and routing.
Responsibilities for the Network Technical Support Engineer:
- Level 2 and Level 3 troubleshooting of Cisco routing and switching equipment as well as other components of internal and external networks.
- Mentor junior members of the team while also providing technical direction.
- Work with monitoring tools to dig into logs and investigate failures or errors in network traffic as well as other issues within the NOC.
- Evaluate environment for process improvement and make recommendations to improve support processes.
- Collaborate and communicate with other team members to provide good service and issue resolution.
Qualifications for the Network Technical Support Engineer:
- 4+ years of experience as a Network Engineer or Support Engineer at a service provider.
- Experience with network troubleshooting (routing/switching).
- CCNA or higher is required.
- ITIL is a plus, but not required.
- This role will support US government clients that require permanent residency or US Citizenship.
Compensation for the Network Technical Support Engineer:
Starting salary ranges from $62,000 – $83,200 annual salary ($30 – $40 / hour) plus competitive benefits package inclusive of medical, dental, vision and a 401k plan with company-sponsored match. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity.
Please send resumes to Marvick Burgos at firstname.lastname@example.org